Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default How about that health care...

"A poll released Friday by the Harvard School of Public Health found
that two-thirds of parents and high-risk adults who want H1N1
vaccinations for themselves or their families have been unable to get
it. It's incredibly frustrating to be doing what we think we're
supposed to be doing -- taking responsibility for our health and
following government exhortations to get ourselves vaccinated -- only
to have our efforts thwarted by lack of supply.

But to me the most unsettling aspect of the whole mess is that nobody
seems to be in charge. The right hand has no idea what the left hand
is doing, and straight answers are hard to come by."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/che...?wprss=checkup

Heh - what a shock.

Health Care Jenny Cruising 0 September 26th 09 01:40 AM
Thank God for pvt health care Frogwatch General 31 September 6th 09 02:54 AM
On health care reform Lu Powell[_8_] General 16 August 12th 09 01:56 AM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health Care Eat Me, Trolls General 12 February 3rd 08 08:00 PM