LG[_6_] LG[_6_] is offline

Default Health Care Enrollment - Looks good

Harry® wrote:
wrote in message ...
On Oct 9, 11:18 am, Secular wrote:

On 10/9/10 11:09 AM, Jack wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:05 am, Secular wrote:

On 10/9/10 10:59 AM, Jack wrote:

On Oct 9, 10:15 am, wrote:

In article556f91cc-f256-4845-9f8d-
,
says...

On Oct 7, 7:34 pm, wrote:

Just did a once-over on the docs for 2011 enrollment that came in the
mail, and a provider lookup.
Looks like my premiums are about the same as for 2010.

Looks like "Obamacare" caused my employer (large multi-national) to
squeeze out the HMO and probably keep the PPO price in check.
Figures, since they're paying 50% and have negotiating clout.

Jim - hehe.

Count yourself as very lucky. Those of us that work at much smaller
companies saw increases in the 150 - 200% range. Efforts to reel that
in included concessions like doubling of deductibles and max out-of-
pockets amounts that range in the $2000-3000 ballpark.

Obamacare is VERY expensive for the majority of Americans.

Jack - not laughing

I haven't seen my 2011 benefits package yet nor has my wife seen hers.

I work for a company of 40,000 employees and my wife works for a company
of 170,000 employees. Over the past 5 years or so my health insurance
has cost about $100 ever two weeks where my wife's has cost about $200
per week. The plans are very similar but the costs are extremely
different. My cost is $2600 per year and my wife's is $10,400 per year.
Obviously we go with my insurance.

Those are large enough companies that they can get good deals from the
insurance companies. I work for a company of 75 employees. When we
went shopping for insurance (after the renewal came in with such a
large hike) several insurance companies told us they were no longer
even offering policies to companies under 100 employees.

Your health insurance premiums have what, precisely, to do with rec.boats?

You're boatless, so why are you here?

Sorry, Jackoff...I'm not boatless.

Then go boating today. Oh, you can't. You are boatless.

So again, why are you here? You don't contribute to boating threads,
and even when you have a boat you rarely go boating.

Bye, boatless harry.

Krause was forced to sell the little boat. He couldn't stand the ridicule it brought him.

His sugar mommy bought him a new, presumably larger, boat. I wonder if she keeps it in her name?

The LT is gone?