Default When will the hiring start

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.
The sight of lamposts on the DC mall bending under the weight of
Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Rangel,
Jefferson, Barney Frank, Obama ,etc. AND even that will not do. Now,
I also want to see Ezra Klein and the rest of the JournOlisters heads
on pikes in front of media outlets as a warning that the people will
not settle for made-up "news" anymore. The 2010 elections will not do
as we have no faith in them anymore.
There are millions of small businesses run by people like me and they
are even angrier than me. Employment WILL NOT improve until we are no
longer angry.
Will there be blood? I dunno but this verse from as far back as 1854
may be applicable:
From the New York Tribune in 1854, and the American Anti-Slavery
Society, is it applicable today?

THE AMERICAN FLAG

All hail the flaunting lie!
The stars look pale and dim;
The stripes are bloody scars--
A lie the vaunting hymn!

It shields a pirate’s deck!
It binds a man in chains!
It yokes the captive’s neck,
And wipes the bloody stains!

Tear down the flaunting lie;
Half-mast the starry flag;
Insult no sunny sky
With hate’s polluted rag!

Destroy it, ye who can;
Deep sink it in the waves!
It bears a fellow man,
To groan with fellow slaves!

Furl, furl the boasted lie!
Till freedom lives again,
To rule once more in truth,
Among untrammeled men!

Roll up the starry sheen,
Conceal its bloody stains,
For in its folds are seen
The stamp of rustling chains!

So, I do not choose to support Demoslavery and neither do millions of
other small businessmen who would otherwise be hiring.

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:05:45 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.

You told him when somebody finally decides to buy something from you,
you'll then hire an offshore worker to provide the product.

wrote:

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.
The sight of lamposts on the DC mall bending under the weight of
Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Rangel,
Jefferson, Barney Frank, Obama ,etc. AND even that will not do.

hmmm...looks like a threat worth passing on to the secret service

So, I do not choose to support Demoslavery and neither do millions of
other small businessmen who would otherwise be hiring.

gee. small businessmen just got bitchslapped by the GOP when the GOP
refused to approve legislation enabling loans...

seems you just dont l ike obama because he's black and he's the leader
of the dems...

wrote:

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.

You told him when somebody finally decides to buy something from you,
you'll then hire an offshore worker to provide the product.

Yup...that's what frogbreath said. The reality is, his little company
probably is closed for lack of business.

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]
From the New York Tribune in 1854, and the American Anti-Slavery
[...]

Your vocabulary of salutations is extremely limited, indicating that you
haven't been properly educated.

wrote:

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.

You told him when somebody finally decides to buy something from you,
you'll then hire an offshore worker to provide the product.

Yup...that's what frogbreath said. The reality is, his little company
probably is closed for lack of business.

Oh brother! Did the little woman lock your company in your basement bedroom
again?
That's the reality.