I am Tosk I am Tosk is offline

Default When will the hiring start

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:05:45 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.

You told him when somebody finally decides to buy something from you,
you'll then hire an offshore worker to provide the product.

Why do you buy off-shore screwdrivers vs. buying US screwdrivers?

Well, he couldn't have made his point then, could he?

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - We race for cheese!