Harry ? Harry ? is offline

Default When will the hiring start

"Harry ?" wrote in message
On 8/1/10 1:43 AM, jps wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:05:45 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

I was asked last night by someone, when my company would begin to hire
again. I told him I was waiting for a sign. Obviously asked "What
kind of sign" so I told him.

You told him when somebody finally decides to buy something from you,
you'll then hire an offshore worker to provide the product.

Yup...that's what frogbreath said. The reality is, his little company
probably is closed for lack of business.

Oh brother! Did the little woman lock your company in your basement bedroom
again?
That's the reality.