Default Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

"Harold'" wrote in message

"Harold'" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news:jsuc36dnph8qu25fm8273ca0jl6b9i9459@ 4ax.com...
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?

Here you go... obviously this is not to scale, but I think you'll
get the idea. More than one fender could be lowered, and in the
drawing, the anchor marker is already on board.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7...rretrieval.png

All you have to do is to have the marker attached to a line that
already goes through a block at the anchor. You could even leave it
as a light line, then if there's a problem, tie a heavier line to
the lighter line and pull it through to the point where you could
attach a fender.

Another option (not sure if it's really workable) would be to have
a CO2 cartridge ready at the anchor... you pull the float line, and
pop! My inflatable vest claims 36 lbs. of lift... something like
that..., but I still think the multiple fender option would work
better.

All you have to do is figger a way to keep the anchor from spinnin
on the way down, for obvious reasons,

Spinning?? What's that got to do with retrieval? The fender wouldn't
be attached until you need it. Are you stupid or what.

Actually it's you that's stupid. The trip line could and probably
would get twisted around the rode rendering the whole getup useless as
tits on a bull. Get it now dummy.

What are you talking about??? Are you now claiming that a buoy line
marking your anchor position is going to make the anchor spin?

Looks like you're the one who's got the tits on a bull.

Yes, you're a dummy.

Didn't see any bouy line or bouy in your drawing. I see a fender, a
block, and a trip line attached to the crown of an anchor. What gives
with that contraption ? I'm mystified.

Well, look again. Next time read the text also.

Don't need to look again. Bouy lines (markers) are dropped to mark the
location of abandoned ground tackle. Don't see that in your drawing.
Aparently you didn't comprehend what you googled on the subject. At any
rate you don't have the imagination to dream up a plausable fix to your
hypothetical situation.
You are simply a young, imature gasbag who would turn any conversation
into an arguement.

You're a moron. You don't need to read it again, because it flew right over
your mostly empty head.

You're the moron who started arguing. So, keep at it. Maybe it'll make you
look more like a man in your own eyes.

"Harold'" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:16:39 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Not with John the liar. You're the one who chastised me for not allowing
John's racism/lies to go unanswered.

John is trolling.

And, he's a liar/racist.

Got proof?

Yes. You're a moron.

John H wrote:
On Jul 8, 7:55 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

"John wrote in message

....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south
of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

Anti-illegal immigration (the law in the US) is not racism. You are
transparent, dumb, and certainly not a lawyer.

She's not figured that out yet.

She never will...

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:36:28 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:11:14 -0700,
wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a racist,
and a liar.

Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

Well, you sure aren't sounding like the adult some people thought you
were...

Sorry if I have failed to meet your expectations in some way. Adults
are allowed to have a sense of humor you know, and there is plenty of
humor here in some of these exchanges.

Don't waste your time on "her".

On 7/15/10 8:46 PM, Larry wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:36:28 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:11:14 -0700,
wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.
You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a
racist,
and a liar.
Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

Well, you sure aren't sounding like the adult some people thought you
were...

Sorry if I have failed to meet your expectations in some way. Adults
are allowed to have a sense of humor you know, and there is plenty of
humor here in some of these exchanges.

Don't waste your time on "her".

Yeah...you're surely a much easier date.

"Harry " wrote in message
m...
On 7/15/10 8:46 PM, Larry wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:36:28 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:11:14 -0700,
wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and
get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.
You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a
racist,
and a liar.
Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

Well, you sure aren't sounding like the adult some people thought you
were...

Sorry if I have failed to meet your expectations in some way. Adults
are allowed to have a sense of humor you know, and there is plenty of
humor here in some of these exchanges.

Don't waste your time on "her".

Yeah...you're surely a much easier date.

~~ Snerk ~~
Ditzy Dan trolling for a date with D'Wayne? Which one would be the man of
the house?

"Larry" wrote in message
John H wrote:
On Jul 8, 7:55 pm, wrote:

nom=de=plume wrote:

"John wrote in message

....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south
of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

Anti-illegal immigration (the law in the US) is not racism. You are
transparent, dumb, and certainly not a lawyer.

She's not figured that out yet.

She never will...

You're a moron. Haven't I said that before? Oh, and John's a liar.