Default Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south of
our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

Anti-illegal immigration (the law in the US) is not racism. You are
transparent, dumb, and certainly not a lawyer.

It's not an "anti-immigration" law in AZ. It's a discriminatory, racist rant
in legislative form.

You are stupid and a racist, and certainly a moron.

On Jul 8, 5:50*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. * Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

So, instead of condemning him, you go after me for not being willing to just
let his bs pass. Not sure what that says about you Wayne. Perhaps you'll
finally get around to commenting on my anchor retrieval solution... I doubt
it!

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

On Jul 8, 7:55*pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south
of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

Anti-illegal immigration (the law in the US) is not racism. *You are
transparent, dumb, and certainly not a lawyer.

She's not figured that out yet.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:01:12 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

and if the
winch goes out, haul down a couple of fenders on it

How do you do that?

(I believe many use
small floats to mark where the anchor sits), then tie them off at the
anchor.

How do you do that?

If it's a matter of weight that's the problem, the buoyancy of the
floats would help you retrieve the anchor.

If weight wasn't a problem you wouldn't need a windlass.

PS, not everyone who disagrees with your political views is a liar.

wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

and if the
winch goes out, haul down a couple of fenders on it

How do you do that?

(I believe many use
small floats to mark where the anchor sits), then tie them off at the
anchor.

How do you do that?

If it's a matter of weight that's the problem, the buoyancy of the
floats would help you retrieve the anchor.

If weight wasn't a problem you wouldn't need a windlass.

PS, not everyone who disagrees with your political views is a liar.

As John H has previously stated: "She's not figured that out yet. "

wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

and if the
winch goes out, haul down a couple of fenders on it

How do you do that?

Motor up to it, attach fender, haul away... fender goes down. Anchor is
easier to raise.

(I believe many use
small floats to mark where the anchor sits), then tie them off at the
anchor.

How do you do that?

? Are you being deliberately obtuse? You just called it a trip line.

If it's a matter of weight that's the problem, the buoyancy of the
floats would help you retrieve the anchor.

If weight wasn't a problem you wouldn't need a windlass.

Well duh. The point is that that you use the same amount of work to lower
the fender and raise the anchor as you would if you just raised the anchor.
The difference is you divide the effort into two easier tasks.

PS, not everyone who disagrees with your political views is a liar.

PS, I never said that nor do I believe that. Additionally, if you think
that's the case then you haven't been paying attention.

What I do know (not believe) is that there are a few people here who lie and
expect to get away with it. John's posting about Obama is a great example.
Why don't you talk to him about hating people who don't agree with his
politics or his lies...

wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

and if the
winch goes out, haul down a couple of fenders on it

How do you do that?

(I believe many use
small floats to mark where the anchor sits), then tie them off at the
anchor.

How do you do that?

If it's a matter of weight that's the problem, the buoyancy of the
floats would help you retrieve the anchor.

If weight wasn't a problem you wouldn't need a windlass.

PS, not everyone who disagrees with your political views is a liar.

As John H has previously stated: "She's not figured that out yet. "

As I've stated, you're a moron.

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

So, instead of condemning him, you go after me for not being willing to
just
let his bs pass. Not sure what that says about you Wayne. Perhaps you'll
finally get around to commenting on my anchor retrieval solution... I
doubt
it!

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a racist,
and a liar.

"John H" wrote in message
On Jul 8, 7:55 pm, Larry wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south
of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

Anti-illegal immigration (the law in the US) is not racism. You are
transparent, dumb, and certainly not a lawyer.

She's not figured that out yet.

Bad news... you can't figure out much of anything.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:10:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line

Usually called a trip line.

Ok a trip line. Add a pulley and a line that is long enough.

Add a pulley, aka, block where ?