HK HK is offline

Default New artwork for new boat...

http://tinyurl.com/39v3h7

What else! :}

This is going on the stern. Hullside mounted graphics get banged up.

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:31:27 -0400, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/39v3h7

What else! :}

This is going on the stern. Hullside mounted graphics get banged up.

No offense, but I'd rather see something different - it just looks
alittle pedestrian.

Look at these and see if they inspire anything.

http://www.swsports.org/images/pirates/
Senior Member

On Aug 6, 10:31 am, HK wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/39v3h7

What else! :}

This is going on the stern. Hullside mounted graphics get banged up.

I really like it, at first then started thinking of it on the Parker.
Although very well done, and it would silk screen well I found the
skull design, a little typical. I might consider using other than the
typical human skull, and look for one, or something else that more
pinpoints you, your lifestyle, other hobbies, or even a characture of
your self to more "personalize" it. For instance, if you were a
Vikings fan, use a Viking skull, or you like to fish, a fish skull, if
you are Irish, a Leprechaun. At first I thought it should be more
complex, but the more I look at it, the more I like it, three color,
sharp and clean. Of course if you are only going to use it twice and
resell it you might want to stick with what you got as it is still
very nice

Don't take me wrong, I really like your design, just posting my
thoughts. Anyway, if you are interested, I could probably put it on a
silk screen for you to use on shirts, flags, or whatever. Been
thinking about breaking out a new bottle of opaque come fall. It would
make a great t-shirt... I might make two sets of screens

HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:31:27 -0400, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/39v3h7

What else! :}

This is going on the stern. Hullside mounted graphics get banged up.

No offense, but I'd rather see something different - it just looks
alittle pedestrian.

Look at these and see if they inspire anything.

http://www.swsports.org/images/pirates/

Taste is subjective! Actually, your pirates look a lot more malevolent
than ours. The boat name came from the song at Disney's Pirates of the
Carib. and is meant in fun, not in seriousness.

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:31 am, HK wrote:
[...]

As a matter of fact, I'd love to have some tee-shirts printed. I have
some artwork that is cleaner (no jaggies).

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:33:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Taste is subjective! Actually, your pirates look a lot more malevolent
than ours. The boat name came from the song at Disney's Pirates of the
Carib. and is meant in fun, not in seriousness.

Hillary in those pants? Malevolent isn't the word I would use. ;-)

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:19:37 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Look at these and see if they inspire anything.

http://www.swsports.org/images/pirates/

Now I'm worried. You're collecting pirate logos???
HK HK is offline

thunder wrote:
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:33:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Taste is subjective! Actually, your pirates look a lot more malevolent
than ours. The boat name came from the song at Disney's Pirates of the
Carib. and is meant in fun, not in seriousness.

Hillary in those pants? Malevolent isn't the word I would use. ;-)

That would be Madam President Hillary.

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:54:23 -0000, thunder
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:19:37 +0000, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Look at these and see if they inspire anything.

http://www.swsports.org/images/pirates/

Now I'm worried. You're collecting pirate logos???

Have for years. I've been told by some historians that my collection
of all things pirate is one of the better ones in the US for a
non-museum private collection. I have some books in my library that
are occasionally used as resources - all of them are out of print.

These logos are some of the ones I'm using for a logo I'm setting up
for my own use.

I'm still working on the final art.