Default Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

.....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

"John H" wrote in message
....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

So, instead of condemning him, you go after me for not being willing to just
let his bs pass. Not sure what that says about you Wayne. Perhaps you'll
finally get around to commenting on my anchor retrieval solution... I doubt
it!

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.

So, instead of condemning him, you go after me for not being willing to
just let his bs pass. Not sure what that says about you Wayne. Perhaps
you'll finally get around to commenting on my anchor retrieval
solution... I doubt it!

It's okay with righties when other righties post the sort of crap here
in which herring specializes.

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:50:40 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Perhaps you'll
finally get around to commenting on my anchor retrieval solution... I doubt
it!

What solution was that?

My point regarding John was that it is unnecessary to rise to every
bait that is tossed in front of you. There are plenty of hungry fish
here already.

nom=de=plume wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
....and I understand this is one of the most popular pictures south
of our
border.

http://tinyurl.com/26rgt84
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking.

Yup.. you're a racist.

Anti-illegal immigration (the law in the US) is not racism. You are
transparent, dumb, and certainly not a lawyer.

wrote:

Perhaps you'll
finally get around to commenting on my anchor retrieval solution... I
doubt
it!

What solution was that?

My point regarding John was that it is unnecessary to rise to every
bait that is tossed in front of you. There are plenty of hungry fish
here already.

I don't rise to "every" or even most bait. My point is that you should
probably waste your time condemning an actual liar.

As to my suggestion... planning in advance, attach a send line and if the
winch goes out, haul down a couple of fenders on it (I believe many use
small floats to mark where the anchor sits), then tie them off at the
anchor. If it's a matter of weight that's the problem, the buoyancy of the
floats would help you retrieve the anchor.