Default Great Artwork - Suitable for framing...

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry ?" wrote in message
m...
On 7/15/10 8:46 PM, Larry wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:36:28 -0700,
wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:11:14 -0700,
wrote:

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist and
get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because Wayne B is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the hook.
You should really find time to invest in a brain. You're a jerk, a
racist,
and a liar.
Well John, she's at the boat, guess you'll have to gaff her now.

Well, you sure aren't sounding like the adult some people thought you
were...

Sorry if I have failed to meet your expectations in some way. Adults
are allowed to have a sense of humor you know, and there is plenty of
humor here in some of these exchanges.

Don't waste your time on "her".

Yeah...you're surely a much easier date.

~~ Snerk ~~
Ditzy Dan trolling for a date with D'Wayne? Which one would be the man
of the house?

Says the rent boy who licks Harry's balls.

--
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/15/10 8:42 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

You should really get to a good orthopedic guy or neurologist
and get
that knee jerk of yours checked out. Just because John is out
trolling again doesn't mean that you need to be first on the
hook.

W'hine...netcopper.

Spoofer alert! I certainly wouldn't call anyone a netcop, what
with my
special little buddy Don being the newsgroup typo nazi.

Well, learn proper grammar and how to spell. You'll have no trouble
from
me, Kevin.

WTF is Kevin, little buddy?

Kevin Noble would be you...a 54 year old engineering technician who
works in Tucker Ga.
Do you need your work number...or can you still remember it?
Stalking, Donnie? Is your life that boring? Does it make you feel
better
about the fact that you have a dysfunctional family?

Dysfunctional? Going from Dan to Bob to Larry to Larry G, with a few
other handles I've forgotten...now that's dysfunctional.

Or H the K, or Harry?, or HK......

Thought you were supposed to be his buddie.

"Harold" wrote in message

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/15/10 8:42 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

[...]

Kevin doesn't have any buddies....well, maybe The Freak.

In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
by the clean end."

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/15/10 8:42 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

[...]

Again, spoofer, I'm Don from Halifax. If you want my address and phone
number to verify, just ask.

"Harold" wrote in message

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical
minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which
holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
turd
by the clean end."

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/15/10 8:42 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

[...]

Verify this, SpooferBoy!

In article ,
says...

"Harold" wrote in message

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical
minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which
holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a
turd
by the clean end."

"YukonBound" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/15/10 8:42 PM, Larry wrote:
YukonBound wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Harry" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On 7/8/10 5:13 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:50:46 -0700,

wrote:

Yup.. you're a racist.

[...]

Nice try amateur spoofer. You sound just about as dumb as me, the real
YukonBound.