Default Shallow water outboards

"Happy" wrote in message
news:ub6dndvV_pFWDovRnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 6/14/10 4:33 PM, Happy wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 6/14/10 3:50 PM, Happy wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:11:35 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Went canoeing at Wacissa River again today. Over the past few yrs,
have noticed some odd motors obviously intended for very shallow
weed
infested waters. These motors resemble a lawnmotor engine with a
very
long shaft, maybe 6' on which there is a prop at the very end. They
go very well in the mats of vegetation covering the water whereas a
conventional outboard immediately bogs down and gets stuff in the
water intake.
I am wondering if these odd outboards will mean fewer airboats
because
both are intended to be used in nearly zero water.

Just bear in Mind Florida has a new law about destroying sea grass,
The fine is a fairly modest $1000 but they can also take you into
civil court for the price of restoring the damage to the grass and
that can be a huge number.

Show me that law???

Shouldn't you be out breaking the arms of little kids, loogy?

He must have already reached his quota this quarter.

I thought you guys were talking to me, in my world its like yours, its
all about me...sorry if your not a troll, no offence intended

If you're loogy, we're talking about you. If you're not, thank Allah.

No loogy here, and allah can bit it...who is loogy? does he spoof your
user name, I can trace him straight to his home address if you like, for a
fee that is, I run this world, and there is no allah, only God allmighty,

No need...we know where our Karate Kid spends his time.

"Harry" wrote in message
link.net...
wrote:

Went canoeing at Wacissa River again today. Over the past few

yrs, I
[...]

Yep your right and I was ignorantly blowing my mouth about

something I knew
nothing about, sorry ole man, I guess I don't know my hydrilla from

sea
oats,
Please except my apology

best regards,
Happy

Well that qualifies you for loogytown

Although the real Looney isn't man enough to apologize when he's wrong.
Maybe there aren't enough hours in the day.

On 6/14/10 4:40 PM, Happy wrote:

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 6/14/10 4:33 PM, Happy wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

Loogy is a rather stupid guy of no accomplishment who lives in the
Atlanta area and does spoof my ID and the IDs of several others. I'd pay
real money for his address, up to one dollar U.S. :)

In article ,
says...

On 6/14/10 3:49 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

Ciphon it out and refill it.

Only a cipher would spell it "ciphon."

Yeah, or spell it "dolphim", huh, fat buddy?

In article ,
says...

"Happy" wrote in message
news:ub6dndvV_pFWDovRnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 6/14/10 4:33 PM, Happy wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

Spoofer alert! I wouldn't be one to say anything about any kid, seeing
how I've got a bum of a son hanging around my house!
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 14, 12:55*pm, "Happy" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Jun 14, 10:53 am, "Happy" wrote:

do you ever get over to theIboatsforums? best forums on the net.
look for mrcrabs

best regards,
Doug- Hide quoted text -

I'll see if I can spot you out.

Thanks!

I'm mostly over at the "other outboards" helping Eska owners
*but theres a pic of my 1969marquisin the trihull club post at the
restoration forum.

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread....ght=tri+hull+c....

Nice looking boat you got there, boss!