YukonBound YukonBound is offline

Default Shallow water outboards

In article ,
says...

"Happy" wrote in message
news:ub6dndvV_pFWDovRnZ2dnUVZ_jednZ2d@shawneelink. net...

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 6/14/10 4:33 PM, Happy wrote:

"YukonBound" wrote in message

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 6/14/10 3:50 PM, Happy wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:11:35 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Went canoeing at Wacissa River again today. Over the past few yrs,
have noticed some odd motors obviously intended for very shallow
weed
infested waters. These motors resemble a lawnmotor engine with a
very
long shaft, maybe 6' on which there is a prop at the very end. They
go very well in the mats of vegetation covering the water whereas a
conventional outboard immediately bogs down and gets stuff in the
water intake.
I am wondering if these odd outboards will mean fewer airboats
because
both are intended to be used in nearly zero water.

Just bear in Mind Florida has a new law about destroying sea grass,
The fine is a fairly modest $1000 but they can also take you into
civil court for the price of restoring the damage to the grass and
that can be a huge number.

Show me that law???

Shouldn't you be out breaking the arms of little kids, loogy?

He must have already reached his quota this quarter.

I thought you guys were talking to me, in my world its like yours, its
all about me...sorry if your not a troll, no offence intended

If you're loogy, we're talking about you. If you're not, thank Allah.

No loogy here, and allah can bit it...who is loogy? does he spoof your
user name, I can trace him straight to his home address if you like, for a
fee that is, I run this world, and there is no allah, only God allmighty,

No need...we know where our Karate Kid spends his time.

Spoofer alert! I wouldn't be one to say anything about any kid, seeing
how I've got a bum of a son hanging around my house!