hk hk is offline

Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

On 5/8/10 11:02 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell you my
thinking on the subject and this is what I get?? Sheesh.. you're quite
guy. I'm betting you've got a few other problems, besides your animus
toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every time
Harry
posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth. Your rants are
nothing
short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was
certainly
in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is concerned, but you just
can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that would be his
Georgia Bud Special.

What on earth are you talking about, dumbo?

If you have to ask that question, what passes for your drug-addled brain
must be in worse shape than we thought.
You're probably beyond hope...so continue as you were. At least we know
you're harmless..... at least to grown men.- Hide quoted text -

Gee, it appears you don't even know what in hell you're talking about,
idiot. What "drugs" are you accusing me of taking? Just because your
worthless wino son is always in a stupor doesn't mean everybody is.

You mean, you don't take Stupid Pills? Wow...you had everyone here fooled.

So, your stupidity is arrived at honestly.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On May 8, 10:14 am, *wrote:
*wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, *wrote:
*wrote in message

[...]

The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Go lie about your alleged lawyer in law some more, idiot.

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Hey Harry... I know this post might seem out of line, but what the heck...
Could I possibly suggest you give him a break? I know both of you have
"issues" with each other, but perhaps it's time for a mutual timeout... You
both seem pretty smart, and despite Mr. Loogy going off at me for pointing
out some obvious hatr.. umm.. intense dislike for you, I hate to see you
both continue to bash each other in public without any result. As an
alternative, how about a cage match. You guys can post it on youtube.

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:

[...]

~~ Snerk ~~ You might say it comes naturally to him.

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

The last time Harry went to Looneys backwater bayou, the panty-waisted
Karate Kid was nowhere to be found.

hk hk is offline

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

I was trying to give him an out. :)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
Jim Jim is offline

nom=de=plume wrote:

Hey Harry... I know this post might seem out of line, but what the heck...
Could I possibly suggest you give him a break? I know both of you have
"issues" with each other, but perhaps it's time for a mutual timeout... You
both seem pretty smart, and despite Mr. Loogy going off at me for pointing
out some obvious hatr.. umm.. intense dislike for you, I hate to see you
both continue to bash each other in public without any result. As an
alternative, how about a cage match. You guys can post it on youtube.

Only another lib would say these guys seem smart.
Two dumb sissy libs pillow fighting.
One a nasty drug addict, the other just fat and nasty.
Lots of mouth work and some light weight feathers flying.
They have the same deal with each other that you have with TopBass and
Canuck.

Jim - Seems right to me that 2 libs should make fools of themselves.
And nothing wrong with a 3rd showing she's a fool too.

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell you
my thinking on the subject and this is what I get?? Sheesh.. you're
quite a guy. I'm betting you've got a few other problems, besides
your animus toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every time
Harry posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth. Your
rants are nothing short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was
certainly in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is
concerned, but you just can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that would be
his Georgia Bud Special.

When are you launching the SS Loser? There must be something you can
do other than chasing Loogy with attacks.

What's the matter Cupcake......... feeling left out?
Maybe Margaret will pay attention to you if you stop acting like an ass.

My wife's name is not Margaret, bozo. I've never even dated a
Margaret. Where do you get this ****?

Did you get your tiny bimini top for the SS Loser yet?

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:

[...]

More BS. Is that Bandit trailer rusting much in your driveway?

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

[...]

Margaret won't like your attitude towards her. Maybe I should give her a
call.
As far as my new Bimini...... yes, I received it a week or so ago...... and
it's not tiny, it's the middle size.
That is 6 feet long by about 70 inches wide.

Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
$400 BREAST PUMP.... Overproof ASA 10 December 7th 04 03:25 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 3 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
The actual real 400 dollar breast pump? Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 0 December 6th 04 11:27 PM