Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

On Wed, 5 May 2010 11:05:10 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?
hk hk is offline

wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

You know, I've never considered that you might be as dumb as
Loogyfoch...but...perhaps you are.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

Yeah, that's it!

Gee... I thought you were going to ignore me. I guess you can't.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

You know, I've never considered that you might be as dumb as
Loogyfoch...but...perhaps you are.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

I thought he was a normal person... seems like Wayne has a life.. nice boat,
etc., but then he goes off...

wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

Harry would have produced a picture of a more attractive woman.

wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

Harry would have produced a picture of a more attractive woman.

I already said I weigh 400 lbs.

m...
wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said
that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the
priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

Harry would have produced a picture of a more attractive woman.

I already said I weigh 400 lbs.

Wow! :)

I lied... 450 at least! lol

"Larry" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:

wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said
that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the
priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

Has it ever occurred to you that they might be one and the same?

Harry would have produced a picture of a more attractive woman.

I already said I weigh 400 lbs.

Understood.

I have much doubt about that statement.

Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
$400 BREAST PUMP.... Overproof ASA 10 December 7th 04 03:25 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 3 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
The actual real 400 dollar breast pump? Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 0 December 6th 04 11:27 PM