Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

"John H" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 May 2010 00:26:04 -0300, "YukonBound"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
om...
YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
On 5/8/10 11:02 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell
you my
thinking on the subject and this is what I get?? Sheesh.. you're
quite
guy. I'm betting you've got a few other problems, besides your
animus
toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every
time
Harry
posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth. Your rants
are
nothing
short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was
certainly
in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is concerned, but
you
just
can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that would
be his
Georgia Bud Special.

What on earth are you talking about, dumbo?

If you have to ask that question, what passes for your drug-addled
brain
must be in worse shape than we thought.
You're probably beyond hope...so continue as you were. At least we
know
you're harmless..... at least to grown men.- Hide quoted text -

Gee, it appears you don't even know what in hell you're talking
about,
idiot. What "drugs" are you accusing me of taking? Just because your
worthless wino son is always in a stupor doesn't mean everybody is.

You mean, you don't take Stupid Pills? Wow...you had everyone here
fooled.

So, your stupidity is arrived at honestly.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another
name.

Hey Harry... I know this post might seem out of line, but what the
heck... Could I possibly suggest you give him a break? I know both of
you have "issues" with each other, but perhaps it's time for a mutual
timeout... You both seem pretty smart, and despite Mr. Loogy going off
at me for pointing out some obvious hatr.. umm.. intense dislike for
you, I hate to see you both continue to bash each other in public
without any result. As an alternative, how about a cage match. You
guys
can post it on youtube.

The last time Harry went to Looneys backwater bayou, the panty-waisted
Karate Kid was nowhere to be found.
More BS. Is that Bandit trailer rusting much in your driveway?

Rust this, BanditBoy!

Rust what? You holding your 'little thing'?
--
John H

Don't get yourself all worked up Johnny. It's not good for an old fart.

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

That was a dumb response.

Yet, you answered it.
Who's the dummy now?

On May 9, 1:54*pm, hk wrote:
On 5/9/10 1:49 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 9, 1:39 pm, *wrote:
On 5/9/10 12:55 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

* *wrote in message
On May 6, 7:36 pm, * *wrote:
* *wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

Ummm... that wasn't in the original comment. That was further along in
the
thread. So, I told the truth. I'm not saying you're lying, but I am
saying
that you're pretty caught up in either defending yourself or fighting
with
Harry.

You are extremely "caught up" in poking your nose in other people's
business.

You're extremely "caught up" in being a jackass.

Hey D'Plume. How is the battery supply holding out for your 'little
friend' ?

How's that sex change operation going? Are you going from male to female or
female to male? I can't remember.

He's hoping to be featured on "RentaBoy," along with loogy.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Gee, Harry, you seem to be fixated with rentaboy lately. Are you a
closet child molester or something?

Nope, and none of my kids or grandkids have ever had breaks in both
arms. How about yours?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, they have. My kids are active, athletic, and curious. You made
yours sit in hermetically sealed rooms and take "practice tests".

On 5/9/2010 11:43 PM, YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell
you my thinking on the subject and this is what I get?? Sheesh..
you're quite a guy. I'm betting you've got a few other problems,
besides your animus toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every
time Harry posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth.
Your rants are nothing short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was
certainly in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is
concerned, but you just can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that would
be his Georgia Bud Special.
When are you launching the SS Loser? There must be something you
can do other than chasing Loogy with attacks.

What's the matter Cupcake......... feeling left out?
Maybe Margaret will pay attention to you if you stop acting like an
ass.
My wife's name is not Margaret, bozo. I've never even dated a
Margaret. Where do you get this ****?

Did you get your tiny bimini top for the SS Loser yet?

Margaret won't like your attitude towards her. Maybe I should give
her a call.
As far as my new Bimini...... yes, I received it a week or so
ago...... and it's not tiny, it's the middle size.
That is 6 feet long by about 70 inches wide.

Maybe you should call her. She may be married to a guy named Larry but
it sure as hell isn't me.

6' long is large for that boat- it's nearly half of it's length!

I hope you display better math when working the counter at Elite.
The boat is 14.5' long vs the bimini at 6'.

Apologize to Larry. He did say NEARLY.

Wow. That's a bigun. Why didn't you order a 7' 2 1/2" surrey top? That
would be EXACTLY half the boat's length.

wrote:

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Just curious. Do you save your old farts?

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell
you my thinking on the subject and this is what I get??
Sheesh.. you're quite a guy. I'm betting you've got a few other
[...]

Yes, nearly half it's length. What part of that was incorrect?

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:

[...]

I _responded_ to it. There was no question for me to answer. I didn't
call you a dummy (a few others have) but that seems to be true.

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

[...]

In my world we try to be a bit more accurate. Try 41%

Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
$400 BREAST PUMP.... Overproof ASA 10 December 7th 04 03:25 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 3 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
The actual real 400 dollar breast pump? Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 0 December 6th 04 11:27 PM