Larry[_17_] Larry[_17_] is offline

Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell
you my thinking on the subject and this is what I get??
Sheesh.. you're quite a guy. I'm betting you've got a few other
problems, besides your animus toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every
time Harry posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth.
Your rants are nothing short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was
certainly in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is
concerned, but you just can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that
would be his Georgia Bud Special.
When are you launching the SS Loser? There must be something you
can do other than chasing Loogy with attacks.

What's the matter Cupcake......... feeling left out?
Maybe Margaret will pay attention to you if you stop acting like
an ass.
My wife's name is not Margaret, bozo. I've never even dated a
Margaret. Where do you get this ****?

Did you get your tiny bimini top for the SS Loser yet?

Margaret won't like your attitude towards her. Maybe I should give
her a call.
As far as my new Bimini...... yes, I received it a week or so
ago...... and it's not tiny, it's the middle size.
That is 6 feet long by about 70 inches wide.

Maybe you should call her. She may be married to a guy named Larry
but it sure as hell isn't me.

6' long is large for that boat- it's nearly half of it's length!

I hope you display better math when working the counter at Elite.
The boat is 14.5' long vs the bimini at 6'.

Yes, nearly half it's length. What part of that was incorrect?