Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

"Larry" wrote in message
YukonBound wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"hk" wrote in message
On 5/8/10 11:02 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

So, this is your response to my thoughtfulness? I tried to tell
you my
thinking on the subject and this is what I get?? Sheesh.. you're
quite
guy. I'm betting you've got a few other problems, besides your
animus
toward Harry.

I can see why you're pretending not to foam at the mouth every
time
Harry
posts, when, in fact, you are foaming at the mouth. Your rants are
nothing
short of crazy.

I don't know if Harry lied or didn't. Whatever happened it was
certainly
in the distant past, as far as the newsgroup is concerned, but you
just
can't get over it. I call that HATRED.

Or just plain loonyness.
I think he enjoys too much the fruits of his labour....that would
be his
Georgia Bud Special.

What on earth are you talking about, dumbo?

If you have to ask that question, what passes for your drug-addled
brain
must be in worse shape than we thought.
You're probably beyond hope...so continue as you were. At least we
know
you're harmless..... at least to grown men.- Hide quoted text -

Gee, it appears you don't even know what in hell you're talking about,
idiot. What "drugs" are you accusing me of taking? Just because your
worthless wino son is always in a stupor doesn't mean everybody is.

You mean, you don't take Stupid Pills? Wow...you had everyone here
fooled.

So, your stupidity is arrived at honestly.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another
name.

Hey Harry... I know this post might seem out of line, but what the
heck... Could I possibly suggest you give him a break? I know both of
you have "issues" with each other, but perhaps it's time for a mutual
timeout... You both seem pretty smart, and despite Mr. Loogy going off
at me for pointing out some obvious hatr.. umm.. intense dislike for
you, I hate to see you both continue to bash each other in public
without any result. As an alternative, how about a cage match. You guys
can post it on youtube.

The last time Harry went to Looneys backwater bayou, the panty-waisted
Karate Kid was nowhere to be found.

More BS. Is that Bandit trailer rusting much in your driveway?

Rust this, BanditBoy!

On May 8, 10:14 am, *wrote:
*wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, *wrote:
*wrote in message

[...]

Rust this, BanditBoy!- Hide quoted text -

Now you're going to start THAT idiotic, **** huh, dumb ass? As you
well know, but won't admit because you love to suck Harry off all the
time, is that Harry wouldn't give me the flight information. Unlike
your **** town, Atlanta's airport is the busiest in the world, has
hundreds and hundreds of flights each day originating in the DC area,
so how in hell would one find the fat ass without that info?

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:

[...]

Uh huh! Whatever you say, SwampBoy

hk hk is offline

On 5/9/10 8:50 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On May 8, 11:26 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

YukonBound wrote:

On May 8, 10:14 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Poor Loogy...he wanted to start a fistfight at the airport...

Hey...isn't this the week you're supposed to come up here and make good
on your threats to assault me?

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On May 6, 7:36*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

Ummm... that wasn't in the original comment. That was further along in
the
thread. So, I told the truth. I'm not saying you're lying, but I am
saying
that you're pretty caught up in either defending yourself or fighting
with
Harry.

You are extremely "caught up" in poking your nose in other people's
business.

You're extremely "caught up" in being a jackass.

Hey D'Plume. How is the battery supply holding out for your 'little
friend' ?

On May 9, 9:02*am, hk wrote:
On 5/9/10 8:50 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On May 8, 11:26 pm, *wrote:
*wrote in message

om...

YukonBound wrote:

On May 8, 10:14 am, * *wrote:
* *wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, * *wrote:
* *wrote in message

[...]

The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.- Hide quoted text -

Harry, do you EVER tell the truth about ANYTHING? Please, show
everyone here one threat that I've ever made to you.....
I may not get up there for another week or two, where do you want to
meet up?

On May 9, 8:58*am, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 8, 11:26 pm, "YukonBound" wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

om...

On May 8, 10:14 am, *wrote:
*wrote in message

On May 7, 7:14 pm, *wrote:
*wrote in message

[...]

Uh huh! *Whatever you say, SwampBoy- Hide quoted text -

Did you ever take a geography class in school, idiot?

On 5/9/2010 9:09 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
On May 6, 7:36 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

nom=de=plume wrote:

Ummm... that wasn't in the original comment. That was further along in
the
thread. So, I told the truth. I'm not saying you're lying, but I am
saying
that you're pretty caught up in either defending yourself or fighting
with
Harry.

You are extremely "caught up" in poking your nose in other people's
business.

You're extremely "caught up" in being a jackass.

Hey D'Plume. How is the battery supply holding out for your 'little
friend' ?

Plume has a battery operated cucumber?
Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:

Now you're going to start THAT idiotic, **** huh, dumb ass? As you
well know, but won't admit because you love to suck Harry off all the
time, is that Harry wouldn't give me the flight information. Unlike
your **** town, Atlanta's airport is the busiest in the world, has
hundreds and hundreds of flights each day originating in the DC area,
so how in hell would one find the fat ass without that info?

Is this how you talk at home and at work?
Why publicize your degenerate liberal nature?
You've alienated everybody on this list already, and add nothing but
cussing and evil thoughts.
The only "good" thing you could do is leave.
Maybe come back when you can act decently.

Jim - Is Loogy the logical end result of liberalism? Yes.

On May 9, 11:47*am, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:

Now you're going to start THAT idiotic, **** huh, dumb ass? As you
well know, but won't admit because you love to suck Harry off all the
time, is that Harry wouldn't give me the flight information. Unlike
your **** town, Atlanta's airport is the busiest in the world, has
hundreds and hundreds of flights each day originating in the DC area,
so how in hell would one find the fat ass without that info?

Is this how you talk at home and at work?
Why publicize your degenerate liberal nature?
You've alienated everybody on this list already, and add nothing but
cussing and evil thoughts.
The only "good" thing you could do is leave.
Maybe come back when you can act decently.

Jim - Is Loogy the logical end result of liberalism? *Yes.

Don't like it, leave.

Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
$400 BREAST PUMP.... Overproof ASA 10 December 7th 04 03:25 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 3 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
The actual real 400 dollar breast pump? Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 0 December 6th 04 11:27 PM