Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

On May 2, 1:18 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 2, 9:31 am, anon-e-moose wrote:

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

Breast On Virginia Seal Covered Uphttp://tinyurl.com/3bd7q

Virginia's attorney general Ken Cuccinelli is hard at work on the
important issues of the day -- like making sure the Roman goddess
depicted on his state's official seal isn't exposing herself.

The current seal shows "Virtus, the goddess of virtue, dressed as
warrior," with her foot resting "on the chest of the figure of
tyranny,
who is lying on the ground." She is holding a spear and her left
breast
is exposed.

Or at least it was exposed. At a recent meeting, Cuccinelli
provided
pins to his staff with a new seal on which "Virtus' bosom is
covered
by
an armored breastplate," the Virginia Pilot reported. These new
pins
were not paid for by taxpayer dollars, Cuccinelli's office
insisted.

The original state seal was designed by George Wythe, a signer of
the
Declaration of Independence, and was first adopted in 1776,
according
a Virginia state website. But so much for that.

"When you ask to be ridiculed, it usually happens. And it will
happen
here, nationally," University of Virginia political scientist
Larry
Sabato told the Pilot. "This is classical art, for goodness'
sake."

And indeed, the mockery has already begun. "I'm outraged -- no
longer
can the Virginia state seal be the centerfold of the state seal
magazine," leading Virginia blogger Ben Tribbett joked to
HuffPost.

Cuccinelli has previously gained national notoriety for
questioning
President Obama's citizenship, rescinding protections for gays and
lesbians at Virginia universities, and claiming that homosexuals
engage
in behavior that is "intrinsically wrong" and offensive to
"natural
law."

Cuccinelli's move harkens back to the decision by President Bush's
attorney general John Ashcroft to place drapes over the Spirit of
Justice statue in the Justice Department's Great Hall.

We have right-wing morons among us.

You are an odd duck Krausie- Hide quoted text -

And a lying, blowhard pussy.

Loogy... how come the hate? Just wondering...- Hide quoted text -

No hate, I'm just telling the truth. Harry has lied over and over
again, and been caught in those lies over and over again. Harry comes
here and brags about things that he says he owns and does, hence the
blowhard part. Harry comes here and while hiding in the sanctuary of
his basement, acts brave and mouthy, but when I said I'd be up there
and would be glad to meet him face to face to see if he had the same
words, he backed out quicker than a cat can climb a tree, hence the
blowhard AND pussy part.

Reply: I think it's pretty obvious you do hate him. You accused me of
hating
someone because I called him an idiot. Seems like a double standard to
me.- Hide quoted text -

Nope. I asked you why the hatred, not why you hated someone. I DO
however, really dislike the guy. Why? Simple, because he's a liar, has
been proven a liar, and I don't like liars.

You can play with the words all you want, but the fact is that you accused
me of something, then you turn around and deny even stronger language
directed at the person of you choice.- Hide quoted text -

That's an outright lie. I never, ever denied saying what I said to
Harry. He's a liar, and I don't like liars. Did you know that he
claimed that his father got a "fireboat welcome" in NYC? It never
happened. The records are open.

This isn't about Harry or what he's done or hasn't done. I believe I stated
it accurately that you claimed I hated someone, due to calling him an idiot
or similar, yet you claim you don't hate him for far worse.

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

or similar, yet you claim you don't hate him for far worse.- Hide quoted text -

No, I never said that you hated any particular person, that is a lie!

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

You said "why the hatred." That's pretty darn close to saying it. Why are
you calling me a liar?

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

you calling me a liar?- Hide quoted text -

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

Whatever.- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Harry's good at that too! When caught in a lie, just deflect!

On 5/5/2010 2:02 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.

Well It's about time you stoped this nonsense.

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On May 5, 2:02 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 4, 5:33 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 3, 8:07 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 3, 2:29 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 3, 2:50 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 2, 1:18 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"Loogypicker" wrote in message

On May 2, 9:31 am, anon-e-moose
wrote:

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

I must be Harry! Did I lie? If so, where? Are you angry with me or do you
really dislike me (or both)?

"William" wrote in message
On 5/5/2010 2:02 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:

Because you said that I said that you hated someone. Never said that.

I said, she said, he said, they said, we said, the dog said, the priest
said, and the cat sighed and walked away..

Whatever.

Well It's about time you stoped this nonsense.

You're right. I apologize.

hk hk is offline

On 5/5/10 4:39 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On May 5, 2:02 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On May 4, 5:33 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On May 3, 8:07 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On May 3, 2:29 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On May 3, 2:50 am, wrote:

wrote in message

On May 2, 1:18 pm, wrote:

wrote in message

On May 2, 9:31 am,
wrote:

On 5/1/2010 1:49 PM, hk wrote:

[...]

Stop tweaking the moron, Nom! That's an order. :)

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
$400 BREAST PUMP.... Overproof ASA 10 December 7th 04 03:25 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 3 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
The actual real 400 dollar breast pump? Capt. Neal® ASA 2 December 7th 04 12:36 AM
Breast pumps proper use [email protected] ASA 0 December 6th 04 11:27 PM