Jim Jim is offline

Default Breast on Virginia state seal covered up...

nom=de=plume wrote:

Hey Harry... I know this post might seem out of line, but what the heck...
Could I possibly suggest you give him a break? I know both of you have
"issues" with each other, but perhaps it's time for a mutual timeout... You
both seem pretty smart, and despite Mr. Loogy going off at me for pointing
out some obvious hatr.. umm.. intense dislike for you, I hate to see you
both continue to bash each other in public without any result. As an
alternative, how about a cage match. You guys can post it on youtube.

Only another lib would say these guys seem smart.
Two dumb sissy libs pillow fighting.
One a nasty drug addict, the other just fat and nasty.
Lots of mouth work and some light weight feathers flying.
They have the same deal with each other that you have with TopBass and
Canuck.

Jim - Seems right to me that 2 libs should make fools of themselves.
And nothing wrong with a 3rd showing she's a fool too.