Default Rush Opts for Socialized Costa Rican Health Care

Little slow here with the Harry-spoofing moron babbling, and the deplum
going in the usual circles, so it's time to lighten it up.
Just heard fat-ass Rush talking to a caller. Lib channel ragging him.
Caller asked where Rush would go for health care if the bill they're
working on gets passed.
The fat-ass said he would move to Costa Rica.
Turns out Costa Rica is ranked 36th world-wide, while the U.S. is ranked
37th. And in Costa Rica health care is nationalized.
So maybe that fat-ass sumbitch ain't as stupid as we think.
Oh, in case I offended any of the rightards here by dissing ole Rush,
you can kiss my black ass. That'll make up for it.

Florida Jim - The Bestest

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:08:55 -0600, Frogloogyherringsnacks
wrote:

Little slow here with the Harry-spoofing moron babbling, and the deplum
going in the usual circles, so it's time to lighten it up.
Just heard fat-ass Rush talking to a caller. Lib channel ragging him.
Caller asked where Rush would go for health care if the bill they're
working on gets passed.
The fat-ass said he would move to Costa Rica.
Turns out Costa Rica is ranked 36th world-wide, while the U.S. is ranked
37th. And in Costa Rica health care is nationalized.
So maybe that fat-ass sumbitch ain't as stupid as we think.
Oh, in case I offended any of the rightards here by dissing ole Rush,
you can kiss my black ass. That'll make up for it.

Florida Jim - The Bestest

Jim, from my lips to your black ass. Smootch!!!

wrote:

Little slow here with the Harry-spoofing moron babbling, and the deplum
going in the usual circles, so it's time to lighten it up.
Just heard fat-ass Rush talking to a caller. Lib channel ragging him.
Caller asked where Rush would go for health care if the bill they're
working on gets passed.
The fat-ass said he would move to Costa Rica.
Turns out Costa Rica is ranked 36th world-wide, while the U.S. is ranked
37th. And in Costa Rica health care is nationalized.
So maybe that fat-ass sumbitch ain't as stupid as we think.
Oh, in case I offended any of the rightards here by dissing ole Rush,
you can kiss my black ass. That'll make up for it.

Florida Jim - The Bestest

Jim, from my lips to your black ass. Smootch!!!

Light touch you got there, Tom.
The other cheek is waiting for whoever else was offended.
Then I'm out of cheeks, so I'll be turning around.
Don't y'all worry. Scary as it is, my junk don't bite.

Florida Jim - My black ass done got some lipstick on it.

wrote:

Little slow here with the Harry-spoofing moron babbling, and the deplum
going in the usual circles, so it's time to lighten it up.
Just heard fat-ass Rush talking to a caller. Lib channel ragging him.
Caller asked where Rush would go for health care if the bill they're
working on gets passed.
The fat-ass said he would move to Costa Rica.
Turns out Costa Rica is ranked 36th world-wide, while the U.S. is ranked
37th. And in Costa Rica health care is nationalized.
So maybe that fat-ass sumbitch ain't as stupid as we think.
Oh, in case I offended any of the rightards here by dissing ole Rush,
you can kiss my black ass. That'll make up for it.

Florida Jim - The Bestest

whoa this can't be!!

american health care is PERFECT!!!

-it's free market
-it kills the unemployed and the poor
-it's expensive as hell and soon only the rich will be able to afford
it

so HOW can it be 37th??

wrote:

[...]

Lots of people go to CR for medical care. And is not covered by the Costa
Ricans. When we were there 2 years ago, talking to an American staying in
Naranjo. Getting teeth implants. About 30% of US cost, including renting a
room for the time he is there.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

And, you don't have to worry about any recovery of damages, pain and
suffering, etc., from a botched procedure, since there's nobody to sue.

I think Rush should move to Somalia... lots of guns, not much government,
totally free market. I'd be happy to chip in on the plane ticket.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

You stated that the malpractice stuff added little to the cost.

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

?? Never mentioned cost was a factor. What I said was that there would be no
recourse for Rush if they botched his stomach reduction surgery.

Keep flailing. There are Republican tort reforms in Obama's plan.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:49:56 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

Whoops.
--

"Your honor can never be taken from you. Cherish it, in yourself and in others." (Unknown)

John H

wrote:

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

[...]

Whoops, you're stupid. FYI, McKee is also, apparently.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Here's your gov run health care... Jack[_3_] General 115 December 15th 09 03:05 AM
How about that health care... Tom Francis - SWSports General 9 November 13th 09 07:10 PM
Health Care Jenny Cruising 0 September 26th 09 01:40 AM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health Care Eat Me, Trolls General 12 February 3rd 08 08:00 PM