Tom Francis - SW Sports Tom Francis - SW Sports is offline

Default Rush Opts for Socialized Costa Rican Health Care

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:08:55 -0600, Frogloogyherringsnacks
wrote:

Little slow here with the Harry-spoofing moron babbling, and the deplum
going in the usual circles, so it's time to lighten it up.
Just heard fat-ass Rush talking to a caller. Lib channel ragging him.
Caller asked where Rush would go for health care if the bill they're
working on gets passed.
The fat-ass said he would move to Costa Rica.
Turns out Costa Rica is ranked 36th world-wide, while the U.S. is ranked
37th. And in Costa Rica health care is nationalized.
So maybe that fat-ass sumbitch ain't as stupid as we think.
Oh, in case I offended any of the rightards here by dissing ole Rush,
you can kiss my black ass. That'll make up for it.

Florida Jim - The Bestest

Jim, from my lips to your black ass. Smootch!!!