Default breaking news

Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:53 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:20 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:12 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the
property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no
welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer
and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to
force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss with
you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the nose.

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

I hope when I knock on your door, you'll point a weapon in my face,
ala feloneous assault. Then *I* will act accordingly.

D'oh. I know the laws, loogy. Apparently you don't.

If you have the balls to show up here, you will not be welcomed.
If you attempt to force your way in, you will be treated as a home
invader. If you attempt any sort of physical assault, you will be
treated accordingly.- Hide quoted text -

You have to leave your safehouse sometime.......see you this spring!

Uh-huh...now *that* little statement of yours *is* a threat.

Get out the big guns, pansy. This is comical.

H the K (I post with a Mac) wrote:
On 1/26/10 9:09 PM, Bruce wrote:

"tinker's dam"? What the hell is that?

More important, Brucie, how are Dan Krueger, DK, Bob, and the rest of
the personalities that make up your disorder?

Disorder? Try again. You have the bizarre case of psychosis.

Google to the rescue. "Tinker's dam(n)" is old school for "****" or
"****" or just "damn". I guess you have to be in the over 65 crowd to
fully enjoy the meaning of that phrase.

Back to you...

Loogypicker wrote:

My lawyer and Fulton County prosecuter's office has those and the one
where he's undeniably made statements to the affect that I broke my
daughter's arms. As a matter of fact my lawyer called last
night.....interesting conversation, I'll tell you about it via email.

Hey, fool... give ME your Lawyers number, so I can phone, and fax him
all the **** you've posted since you were told to " cease and desist",
Brucie. You had a half a leg to stand on, but since you cant keep your
foaming mouth shut like a good little boy, it got knocked out from
under you, ****stain. Boy, you ARE a stupid ****.
Nevermind, I can just look up the " Fulton Count Prosecutors Office "
myself. Isnt 411 on the Computer GREAT !!- Hide quoted text -

When was I told to "cease and desist" moron?

The dumbass can't even follow a thread. I never respond to him. He was
my first kill file loser.

Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named. GC Boater General 0 March 29th 09 11:26 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM