Bruce[_12_] Bruce[_12_] is offline

Default breaking news

Loogypicker wrote:

My lawyer and Fulton County prosecuter's office has those and the one
where he's undeniably made statements to the affect that I broke my
daughter's arms. As a matter of fact my lawyer called last
night.....interesting conversation, I'll tell you about it via email.

Hey, fool... give ME your Lawyers number, so I can phone, and fax him
all the **** you've posted since you were told to " cease and desist",
Brucie. You had a half a leg to stand on, but since you cant keep your
foaming mouth shut like a good little boy, it got knocked out from
under you, ****stain. Boy, you ARE a stupid ****.
Nevermind, I can just look up the " Fulton Count Prosecutors Office "
myself. Isnt 411 on the Computer GREAT !!- Hide quoted text -

When was I told to "cease and desist" moron?

The dumbass can't even follow a thread. I never respond to him. He was
my first kill file loser.