Default breaking news

"Harry" wrote in message
m...
On 1/26/10 12:59 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:41 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:

On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

Top Bass Douchebag must be ****ed...he gets flajim (who's never shown
anyone a Boat, like he owns one) to barf up that ****, because he got
spanked..... Too bad the Boat has been shown to all who wanted to see
it, unlike TB Douchebag, who doesn't own a Boat. Oh yes, I Do have
vids of the Boat underway on a spin down the Lake. I'll link Harry,
and Don, but none of the Dope Army trash. I wont give you any
ammo...LMAO!!!!! Herring showed a picture of himself getting out of a
Boat. Who's Boat, though???

Spank number FOUR...OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO

If you want to see member's boat's pictures, why don't you ask Harry
for a picture of his 36' Zimmerman-like lobster boat he claims to own?
And we've never seen a picture of YOUR boat, either. Using your stupid
analogy above, if you show us a picture of a boat underway, "Who's
boat, though???"

And we've never seen a picture of YOUR boat, either.

Sorry, Kevin, I DID post pictures HERE of my Boat. You just happened
to be either in the Mental Ward, or in Jail at the time.

Loogy keeps his boat in the broken refrigerator on his front porch.

~~ Snerk ~~
You'd think he'd get tired of warm beer all the time.

On 1/26/10 1:36 PM, Jack wrote:

This is some entertaining stuff... pass the popcorn!

Watching you jackoff here, jackoff, is not that entertaining.

BTW, do you have any decent major league republican pols in your state?

On 1/26/10 1:39 PM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...
On 1/26/10 12:59 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:41 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:

On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

All that "Miller Lite..."

BTW, we "taste-tested" a few beers at a Maryland "craft" brewery last
weekend. I'm no beer expert, but I sure did like two of the ones I
"tested," and bought a couple of six packs, an ale and a lager, at the
end of the tour. Had a taste of some really high alcohol by volume
beer...didn't like it.

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:19 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 1:05 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:00 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 12:43 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 12:41 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Loogy posted a photo once of a boat he claimed was his...it was a
clapped out old bassboat, full of leaves and other crap.

Just like its alleged owner...full of leaves and other crap. :)

BTW, loogy...I never said I owned a "Zimmerman-like" lobster boat.-

Well, then show us proof of your 36 foot "lobsta boat"......

The only thing you're ever going to see from me, loogy, is the
incredible amount of trouble you'll find yourself in if you come up
here, trespass, and attempt to commit assault or a home invasion.

Otherwise:

Show me where I've ever said I would do such. See you this spring!

Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss with you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the nose.

On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:
On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:

Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss with you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the nose.

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

On Jan 26, 2:00*pm, Harry wrote:
[...]

See you this spring!

On 1/26/10 2:05 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

For your sake, I hope not.

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, * *wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

BTW, loogy...I never said I owned a "Zimmerman-like" lobster boat.- Hide quoted text -

Yup. Our boat has a slightly different hull...you wouldn't be able to
tell unless you were looking at the two of them in a yard. And we'll
be
significantly lighter than the Zimmerman boat. But the Zimmerman is a
beauty.
--
Harry Krause

We're not having the Zimmerman built. We are having a boat built that
uses a
similar hull form by the same designer. Semi-displacement or semi-
planing,
deadrise built down to the keel. It is a variation of one of the many
lobster
boat designs that have evolved in Maine.

Harry Krause

Close enough, I'd say!

Close enough, only if you are an idiot. *We both used Maine-built
"built-down" hulls from the same designer and the same hull builder. The
hulls were slightly different from the chimes to the keel. Note that I
never stated we were having a "Zimmerman-like" boat built. In fact, I
stated ours would be significantly lighter. Zimmerman builds a very
heavy cruiser on the hull. The finished boats are nothing alike, other
than the similar hull forms.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, so now you're resurecting your old lie about owning a lobster
boat, eh? Well, like you've alluded to several times here, if someone
doesn't show pictures of their boat, they don't own one......

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, * * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, * * *wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Nope. No trespassing sign, no trespass.

There is no welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer and it is
you, I will call the sheriff.

You do that!

There will be no conversation. If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

Ooooh..... I'm scared. See you this spring!

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Pssssst...loogy...I don't give a tinker's dam about you or what passes
for your thoughts. You're just another simple-minded newsgroup turd who
should have been flushed long ago by your creators.

Remember, if you show up here...you are trespassing.

Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named. GC Boater General 0 March 29th 09 11:26 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM