*e#c *e#c is offline

Default breaking news

On Jan 26, 9:15*am, Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

Top Bass Douchebag must be ****ed...he gets flajim (who's never shown
anyone a Boat, like he owns one) to barf up that ****, because he got
spanked..... Too bad the Boat has been shown to all who wanted to see
it, unlike TB Douchebag, who doesn't own a Boat. Oh yes, I Do have
vids of the Boat underway on a spin down the Lake. I'll link Harry,
and Don, but none of the Dope Army trash. I wont give you any
ammo...LMAO!!!!! Herring showed a picture of himself getting out of a
Boat. Who's Boat, though???

Spank number FOUR...OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO