Default Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named.

In what is surely a first, a male has been named Maryland’s new Miss
Congeniality. The Chairman of Maryland’s Miss America affiliate,
Melvin Mugwamp, made the stunning announcement late today.

“After reviewing his resume and reputation for friendliness,
helpfulness and all around good humor,” said Mugwamp, ”we are pleased
to make the historic announcement that our state’s new Miss
Congeniality is Harry Krause.”

Many at the news conference were shocked. An audible gasp was
evident. More to follow as details become available.

breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
Attn: Flat earth society members! Breaking news! mr.b Cruising 6 April 4th 07 10:25 PM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM
"Cut the Mustard" - NAMED! Simple Simon ASA 14 October 31st 03 04:28 AM