Simple Simon

Default "Cut the Mustard" - NAMED!

http://captneal.homestead.com/named.html

Visit the above web page to see the results of my research
and poll to pick the best font for naming my boat on the
sides instead of the transom.

Feel free to admire the results and please submit your vote
on the poll. You can only vote one time this poll so you babies
who tried to ruin the last poll can sod off.

S.Simon

felton

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:17:18 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

http://captneal.homestead.com/named.html

Visit the above web page to see the results of my research
and poll to pick the best font for naming my boat on the
sides instead of the transom.

Feel free to admire the results and please submit your vote
on the poll. You can only vote one time this poll so you babies
who tried to ruin the last poll can sod off.

S.Simon

Very nice, Captain, but I see those Florida election issues haven't
been ironed out yet. According to the counter on the webpage, you had
22 hits when I visited, but 31 votes registered on the vote tally
page. What is up with that?

I hope the voting is decisive. I don't think most of us could live
through yet another Florida recount

Simple Simon

Somebody figured out how to vote ten times at once.

The "needs help" all of a sudden got ten votes right off
the bat. Probably Martin - the dweeb!

S.Simon

wrote:

http://captneal.homestead.com/named.html

Visit the above web page to see the results of my research
and poll to pick the best font for naming my boat on the
sides instead of the transom.

Feel free to admire the results and please submit your vote
on the poll. You can only vote one time this poll so you babies
who tried to ruin the last poll can sod off.

S.Simon

Very nice, Captain, but I see those Florida election issues haven't
been ironed out yet. According to the counter on the webpage, you had
22 hits when I visited, but 31 votes registered on the vote tally
page. What is up with that?

I hope the voting is decisive. I don't think most of us could live
through yet another Florida recount

Bobsprit

"needs help" all of a sudden got ten votes right off
the bat. Probably Martin - the dweeb!

I gave it high marks, Sir. Well done.

RB
fraggy

hi
funny, someone who despises the English so much couldn't have used a more
English expression for his boat..what's the tender called ? ' stiff upper
lip ?'

fragged

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://captneal.homestead.com/named.html

Visit the above web page to see the results of my research
and poll to pick the best font for naming my boat on the
sides instead of the transom.

Feel free to admire the results and please submit your vote
on the poll. You can only vote one time this poll so you babies
who tried to ruin the last poll can sod off.

S.Simon

david

"they'll have every reason to start the motor and evade when they see "Cut
the Mustard" coming up fast and furious. They'll realize

a ****** is in their midst?

Almost as nice as Cut the Mustard Simple Simon ASA 4 October 20th 03 02:52 AM
Extruded spars don't "Cut the Mustard" Sidney Greenstreet ASA 21 October 10th 03 03:58 PM
Capt Neal's crack cuts the mustard! Myron Florin ASA 2 October 8th 03 09:52 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Pfister Hotel Named Host Hotel of GMC Offshore Grand Prix of Milwaukee APBA Offshore, LLC Power Boat Racing 0 July 16th 03 02:39 AM