Default breaking news

Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

On Jan 26, 9:15*am, Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

Top Bass Douchebag must be ****ed...he gets flajim (who's never shown
anyone a Boat, like he owns one) to barf up that ****, because he got
spanked..... Too bad the Boat has been shown to all who wanted to see
it, unlike TB Douchebag, who doesn't own a Boat. Oh yes, I Do have
vids of the Boat underway on a spin down the Lake. I'll link Harry,
and Don, but none of the Dope Army trash. I wont give you any
ammo...LMAO!!!!! Herring showed a picture of himself getting out of a
Boat. Who's Boat, though???

Spank number FOUR...OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO

On 1/26/10 12:16 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:
Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

Top Bass Douchebag must be ****ed...he gets flajim (who's never shown
anyone a Boat, like he owns one) to barf up that ****, because he got
spanked..... Too bad the Boat has been shown to all who wanted to see
it, unlike TB Douchebag, who doesn't own a Boat. Oh yes, I Do have
vids of the Boat underway on a spin down the Lake. I'll link Harry,
and Don, but none of the Dope Army trash. I wont give you any
ammo...LMAO!!!!! Herring showed a picture of himself getting out of a
Boat. Who's Boat, though???

Spank number FOUR...OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO

I doubt SlopBass has a boat. Flajim is boatless. Loogy is boatless, too,
I believe. I saw Herring's old boat several times, and I'm sure that new
18' center console boat is his, too.

On Jan 26, 12:16*pm, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15*am, Harry wrote:

Harry wrote:
Harry throws slammer in the bozo bin.
Too much bad language.
Too much hate.
No meaningful content.
Doesn't own a whole boat, just pieces.

Sorry, "flajims," but the real Harry uses a mac and doesn't post as a
Harry using "Thunderbird 2.0.0.23 (Windows/20090812)"

Top Bass Douchebag must be ****ed...he gets flajim (who's never shown
anyone a Boat, like he owns one) to barf up that ****, because he got
spanked..... Too bad the Boat has been shown to all who wanted to see
it, unlike TB Douchebag, who doesn't own a Boat. Oh yes, I Do have
vids of the Boat underway on a spin down the Lake. I'll link Harry,
and Don, but none of the Dope Army *trash. I wont give you any
ammo...LMAO!!!!! Herring showed a picture of himself getting out of a
Boat. Who's Boat, though???

Spank number FOUR...OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO

If you want to see member's boat's pictures, why don't you ask Harry
for a picture of his 36' Zimmerman-like lobster boat he claims to own?
And we've never seen a picture of YOUR boat, either. Using your stupid
analogy above, if you show us a picture of a boat underway, "Who's
boat, though???"

On Jan 26, 12:41*pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:16*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Jan 26, 9:15*am, Harry wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

boat, though???"- Hide quoted text -

What makes you think I don't own a boat? Because I don't post
pictures?
Well then, that makes perfect sense, ie: Zimmerman like lobster
boat....

On 1/26/10 12:41 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Loogy posted a photo once of a boat he claimed was his...it was a
clapped out old bassboat, full of leaves and other crap.

Just like its alleged owner...full of leaves and other crap. :)

BTW, loogy...I never said I owned a "Zimmerman-like" lobster boat.

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Why don't you post a photo of your Lobster Boat. If it was for these
supposedly lies what would they have to talk about. Heck, when someone
challenged your other boat, you went out of your way to shut them up. I
have had it with these dumb asses.

On 1/26/10 12:42 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:41 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:

On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Loogy doesn't own a boat.

On Jan 26, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 9:15 am, wrote:

Harry wrote:
[...]

Awwww...the flajims want answers.

Here's your answer:

...!..

Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named. GC Boater General 0 March 29th 09 11:26 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 03:41 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 08:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM