Default breaking news

On 1/27/10 10:25 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 27, 10:06 am, wrote:
On Jan 27, 9:32 am, wrote:

On Jan 27, 8:45 am, wrote:

On Jan 27, 7:58 am, I am wrote:

In articlefNKdnQl0fNIKP8LWnZ2dnUVZ_hti4...@giganews. com, Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 7:00 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:

On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off the
property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no
welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer
and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation. If
you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to
force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss
with you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the
nose.

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

I hope when I knock on your door, you'll point a weapon in my face,
ala feloneous assault. Then *I* will act accordingly.

Ya, you'll pee your pants, then loose that ugly face of yours. Cant
wait to read the Obit.

Let's not jump the gun, so to speak! :)

I'd only shoot someone trying to force his way into the house, thereby
committing a household invasion, which is a serious felony.

I have no idea what Loogy would try to prove by showing up...I told him
he was not welcome, and that I would not engage him in any manner of
discussion.- Hide quoted text -

THAT just shows what you truly are, nothing but a hide behind usenet
loud mouth pussy.

Why would I want to have a face to face discussion with you? You're a
rude, ignorant, worthless piece of ****. What's the point? What would
I learn...that you are even dumber than you present here? Go visit
your dumb friend snottyscotty.
Were you shaking when you posted that, pussy?

It's hard for him to type with one finger on the 911 dial. The fat pussy
has been threatening folks here for years, now that someone it calling
him on it, he is crying like a baby. Someone should send a copy of his
threats to shoot all of us to the local prosecutor. Indeed if he does
take a shot at somebody, it ls sure to be premeditated. We all know that
based on his own posts.

Scotty- Hide quoted text -

My lawyer and Fulton County prosecuter's office has those and the one
where he's undeniably made statements to the affect that I broke my
daughter's arms. As a matter of fact my lawyer called last
night.....interesting conversation, I'll tell you about it via email.

Hey, fool... give ME your Lawyers number, so I can phone, and fax him
all the **** you've posted since you were told to " cease and desist",
Brucie. You had a half a leg to stand on, but since you cant keep your
foaming mouth shut like a good little boy, it got knocked out from
under you, ****stain. Boy, you ARE a stupid ****.
Nevermind, I can just look up the " Fulton Count Prosecutors Office "
myself. Isnt 411 on the Computer GREAT !!- Hide quoted text -

When was I told to "cease and desist" moron?

In your very FIRST post, dork.

Yup.

snerk

How soon the loogyfool forgets. And he didn't give you his lawyer's name
or phone number, either. I'm sure the lawyer would like a "Portfolio of
Loogy."

On Jan 27, 9:34*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 27, 9:12*am, I am Tosk wrote:

In article cdbb39b8-276c-4b64-a607-8c5b4d36efec@
21g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 27, 7:58*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Can't wait. Does this guy know Harry has directly threatened to shoot
law enforcement if they come into his home. Threatened just about
everybody else here with firearms too??

Scotty

Oh look, it's the "American Failure". Funny, he's never threatened to
shoot me.... I dont know why you're even involved with this. It doesnt
involve you, you little Zit.

It does NOW, though.....

On Jan 27, 10:28*am, "*e#c" wrote:
On Jan 27, 10:06*am, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

To Nicole Vaughn, Fulton County District Attorney.....

To Nicole Vaughn :

My name is Scott Dickson. I live in Ontario, Canada. During the last
several weeks, friends of mine, among others, have been having a
problem with one of your Constituents stalking on the Internet. I
don't know his real name, but he goes by the moniker Loogypicker. *He
says he's from Atlanta, and has been posting some strange, very
threatening posts on the Google News Group ( rec boats ) I frequent.
He claims to have photographs of a friends house in Maryland taken by
" a friend".
* * He posted on the News Group that his Lawyer told him to "cease and
desist", but continues to plague the group under different monikers.
He "hides " his Internet Service Provider .
* * He now brags on that he has contacted the Fulton County
Prosecutors Office, and the Sheriff, but still threatens . His friend,
Scott Ingersoll, of *Connecticut, also does the same things. Quotes
include " ...eyes ARE on you", " see you this spring", *" my friend
was by your house, and took some pictures of you getting in your Car
", " you have to leave your house sometime", *etc, etc.
* * I feel this person is mentally unstable.

* * I thought you should be notified of this activity, to get another
side of the story. Feel free to call me at (519) XXX XXXX if you need
to talk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Scott
Dickson- Hide quoted text -

Cool, you've made yourself look like a moron! Looks like you've told
MANY lies to the prosecuter! Stay tuned!

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Not ONE of the quotes was a lie.To him, I'll look like a concerned
citizen, reporting a mentally unstable, lunatic. I forgot to mention
how I left out the possible NAMES of our " Internet Tough Guy" that
were included in the E-Mail.
You must learn how to use Spell Check...Moron. LMAO!!!!!!!

In article 2327e5c1-6dab-4986-9c7e-3ce0a5607486
@k5g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Wow, I never said "see you in the spring". Did Dickson just drag himself
into this by submitting false witness to a State Prosecutor? Can't you
get arrested for that??

Scotty

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

No, stupid...YOU said " eyes ARE on you". Thats good enough for them
as proof. You're as stupid as Loogy, trying now to "backpeddle" are
we?
Nice try, Snotty.

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Hey, a new "job " for you might be " Stairwell Strength Integrity
Tester".......

On 1/27/10 1:22 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 27, 10:28 am, wrote:
On Jan 27, 10:06 am, wrote:

On Jan 27, 9:32 am, wrote:

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:

[...]

Snotty has also tried to make an issue out of the fact that the last
time I visited my home state of Connecticut, I didn't stop by his house
because I was a "coward," or some such nonsense.

A coward? One wonders what Snotty had in mind, were I dumb enough to
drive to his house...

Now, a rational man might ask, "Why would you want to drive up to
Snotty's house?"

I couldn't think of a reason then and I can't think of one now. I don't
make any conscious efforts to meet up with assholes, especially assholes
who seem to have short fuses...

On Jan 27, 1:23*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

....or "Bicycle Repair Man"..seeing how you love to "backpeddle".

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

That'll get the authorities right on the case.

Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named. GC Boater General 0 March 29th 09 11:26 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM