Default breaking news

Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 3:36 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 3:09 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:53 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:20 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:12 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 1:49 PM, Don White wrote:

On 1/26/2010 1:31 PM, Harry wrote:
Remember, loogy, you've been told several times to stay off
the property.

If you step on the property, you're trespassing. There is no
welcome
wagon out here for you. If you knock on the door and I answer
and it is
you, I will call the sheriff. There will be no conversation.
If you
commit vandalism, it will be video recorded. If you attempt to
force
your way into the house or get physically aggressive, you will be
treated as a home invader.

My advice to you is to stay away. I have nothing to discuss
with you in
person.

Harry, it sounds like you are scared he might punch you in the
nose.

Sorry, flajims; you boys aren't fooling anyone but yourselves.

If Loogy trespasses and then attempts to punch me *anywhere," I
will
consider that an assault, and act appropriately.

I hope when I knock on your door, you'll point a weapon in my face,
ala feloneous assault. Then *I* will act accordingly.

D'oh. I know the laws, loogy. Apparently you don't.

If you have the balls to show up here, you will not be welcomed.
If you attempt to force your way in, you will be treated as a home
invader. If you attempt any sort of physical assault, you will be
treated accordingly.- Hide quoted text -

You have to leave your safehouse sometime.......see you this spring!

Uh-huh...now *that* little statement of yours *is* a threat.- Hide
quoted text -

How? There is no threat. Are you really that stupid?

It isn't our fault if you are dumb as a post, loogy. That comment of
yours was a threat and will be interpreted as same. Bet on it.

Don't **** your pants, Harry. You are the bad ass with the guns!

Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 3:35 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 3:09 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:54 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:16 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 2:10 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 1:31 pm, wrote:

If you step on the property, you're trespassing.

Nope. No trespassing sign, no trespass.

Your stupidity is exceeded only by your ignorance of the law.
And, of course, you wouldn't know whether there was or was not the
appropriate signage on the property.

Oh, yes I would!!!

Not bloody likely.

Harry, I told you. If you like, I'll post a picture of YOU getting in
your Toyota in your driveway.

Y-A-W-N.

Now, if you had a legitimate photo of me getting into Salma Hayek or
Penelope Cruz, hell, I'd pay for a copy.

The old lady isn't doing it for ya?

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
m...

On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:

[...]

Ya, you'll pee your pants, then loose that ugly face of yours. Cant
wait to read the Obit.

Let's not jump the gun, so to speak! :)

I'd only shoot someone trying to force his way into the house, thereby
committing a household invasion, which is a serious felony.

I have no idea what Loogy would try to prove by showing up...I told him he
was not welcome, and that I would not engage him in any manner of
discussion.

I'd have a file of the threats he's issued towards you over the years.
Any reasonable person would expect you to fear for the worse if he tries to
force his way into your house.

Why don't YOU work on that file for you a-hole buddy, Don?

Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 7:00 PM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:

[...]

discussion.- Hide quoted text -

THAT just shows what you truly are, nothing but a hide behind usenet
loud mouth pussy.

Why would I want to have a face to face discussion with you? You're a
rude, ignorant, worthless piece of ****. What's the point? What would
I learn...that you are even dumber than you present here? Go visit
your dumb friend snottyscotty.

Were you shaking when you posted that, pussy?

On 1/26/10 9:09 PM, Bruce wrote:

"tinker's dam"? What the hell is that?

More important, Brucie, how are Dan Krueger, DK, Bob, and the rest of
the personalities that make up your disorder?

In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

Harry is just ****ting bricks, this is pretty funny. Especially since he
is the one doing all the threatening to shoot folks. Over the years he
has threatened to shoot several of us here, and cops too if they come to
his door!

Scotty

On 1/27/10 7:49 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

Harry is just ****ting bricks, this is pretty funny. Especially since he
is the one doing all the threatening to shoot folks. Over the years he
has threatened to shoot several of us here, and cops too if they come to
his door!

Scotty

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Paid off that hospital yet?

Didn't think so.

Got a job?

Didn't think so.

Got any skills that would get you a job?

Didn't think so.

Scotty...waiting for the new TV reality show...

American Failures.

In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, wrote:

[...]

It's hard for him to type with one finger on the 911 dial. The fat pussy
has been threatening folks here for years, now that someone it calling
him on it, he is crying like a baby. Someone should send a copy of his
threats to shoot all of us to the local prosecutor. Indeed if he does
take a shot at somebody, it ls sure to be premeditated. We all know that
based on his own posts.

Scotty

On Jan 27, 7:58*am, I am Tosk wrote:
In article , Bruce717
@gmail.com says...

On Jan 26, 5:16 pm, *wrote:
On 1/26/10 5:11 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:12 pm, * *wrote:
On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Scotty- Hide quoted text -

My lawyer and Fulton County prosecuter's office has those and the one
where he's undeniably made statements to the affect that I broke my
daughter's arms. As a matter of fact my lawyer called last
night.....interesting conversation, I'll tell you about it via email.

On Jan 26, 7:31*pm, Harry wrote:
On 1/26/10 7:01 PM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Jan 26, 2:00 pm, * * * *wrote:
[...]

yours was a threat and will be interpreted as same. Bet on it.- Hide quoted text -

Where is the threat? Show me.

Main Entry: threat
Function: noun
: an expression of an intention to injure another : MENACE 1 threats *—
see also STALKING Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-
Webster, Inc.
Cite This Source- Hide quoted text -

crickets from the idiots Harry, Don and low life slammer...

No comment needed. You are an ignorant fool.- Hide quoted text -

An ignorant fool because I understand the legal definition of stalking
and you don't?

Breaking News!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 28 October 13th 09 02:55 AM
Breaking News: Maryland's new Miss Congeniality named. GC Boater General 0 March 29th 09 11:26 PM
breaking news Jim General 1 February 1st 08 02:41 AM
rowboats news bot tracks breaking rowboat news [email protected] General 0 December 7th 05 07:29 PM
Breaking News! Yachtsman General 3 April 28th 04 05:14 PM