Default More blue state lunacy...

Headline, Troy NY...

After the recent suspension of a eagle scout for having a penknife,
locked in his car, locked in a survival kit for 20 days this is the only
conclusion one can come to. You guys are a bunch of morons with personal
agendas which obviously get in the way of education. Quick, I hear a
lunch lady was seen with a straw in her hands, what if she made a
spitball from a napkin? I hope you will find her and send her directly
to jail... Idiots. Really though, it's probably more of a statement from
an ignorant vice principal who hates the fact that the kid is a good
solid American who wants to go to West Point.

Follow-up: Apparently West Point has contacted him personally and told
him these idiots prejudice and personal agenda won't hurt his wishes to
serve his country.. Morons, they should all be voted out...

I hope they get that lunch lady before she goes off and picks up a
spork...

On Oct 14, 4:02*pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

of course, the red states would never do something like this...for
example, in texas you're allowed to own as many guns as you want

but women are not allowed to buy the little trojan 'personal
stimulator' because that offends the morals of texas politicians.

so guns are unregulated

dildoes are banned.

red state sanity, i suppose

jps jps is offline

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:06:13 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02*pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

Red states.

You mean the ones with the worst health care and school systems?

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02*pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

You mean the ones with the worst health care and school systems?- Hide quoted text -

but they have GEE-sus!

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, wrote:
[...]

Doubtful. Why would jesus have anything to do with red state morons?

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7

"Tosk" wrote in message
[...]

Suggestion: Vote Republican in the next election! And, best of luck of
course.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

I was going to make several comments, but nah.... ROFL!!!

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

The fix is... Pass a law that allows dildos.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On 10/14/09 4:56 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Did Connecticut pass legislation giving back to felons who serve their
time voting rights? If not, Ingersoll can't vote.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykaa4k7
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:53:57 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/14/09 4:27 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Oct 14, 4:20 pm, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:06:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, wrote:
[...]

They have Geesus, Geesus doesn't have them.

Bush Blows $1.6 Trillion on War of Lunacy Boater General 1 November 16th 08 04:38 AM
speaking of Lunacy.... Tim General 47 February 14th 08 12:43 PM
State of the art Capt. Rob ASA 31 April 27th 06 03:46 AM
Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
More Cuban Lunacy [email protected] Cruising 5 July 16th 03 12:59 AM