posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default State of the art

Does Bob C. own any good lenses....NOPE! But I do....

I own the amazing Nikkor 70-200 lens...the best zoom of it's kind in
the world!
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/70200vr.htm

I own the new and stunning Nikkor 18-200 lens....the best superzoom in
the world!
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/18200.htm

I own the Tamron 90 DI 2.8 Macro....the worlds best midrange macro and
portrait lens!
http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/s...hp?product=249

I own the Nikkor 17-35mm 2.8....the worlds best wide telephoto in the
world!
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/1735.htm

I own the Tokina 12-24mm....the world's best wide zoom! The 50mm 1.4,
the 300mm F4, the Sigma 30mm 1.4.....

And you own....a computer!!!! Keep "reading"about lenses while some of
us actually use them!

Bwahahahahahahhahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Whoop-dee....

Yeah...they are fun to use!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Capt. Rob wrote:

I own the Nikkor 17-35mm 2.8....the worlds best wide telephoto in the
world!

"The world's best in the world"?? And, since when is a lens that's wider
than a standard lens a "telephoto"?

Talk about blabbering, incoherent drool...

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

"The world's best in the world"?? And, since when is a lens that's
wider
than a standard lens a "telephoto"?

It's so easy to make a fool of this clown...watch.
Captain Scum forgets that normal 35mm on a 1.5 crop factor DSLR brings
it beyond 50mm....above normal and a telephoto, though barely.
So you're wrong and.....You screwed the pooch!!!

Bwahahahahhahahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Capt. Rob wrote:
"The world's best in the world"?? And, since when is a lens that's
wider
than a standard lens a "telephoto"?

It's so easy to make a fool of this clown...watch.
Captain Scum forgets that normal 35mm on a 1.5 crop factor DSLR brings
it beyond 50mm....above normal and a telephoto, though barely.

A 17-35mm isn't a telephoto, dummy - it's a zoom.

So I'm wrong and.....I screwed the pooch!!!

Boohoohoohoohoohoohoo!

RB
35s5
NY

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino

Capt. Rob wrote:
A 17-35mm isn't a telephoto, dummy - it's a zoom.

Wrong again. Zooms are broken down into FL ranges...wide telephotos,
standard zoom and long.
You know nothing because you own nothing. On a DSLR the 17-35mm just
misses being a standard on the long end. Zoom refers to the action,
dopey, not the range.

Utter, pish-slavering ********! A 17-35 is a wide zoom. Calling it a wide
telephoto was an oxymoronic pooch-screw that was all yours. A telephoto - by
definition - is a lens that's longer than a standard lens. A lens with a
17-35 range factored up by 1.5 has an effective range of 25.5-52.5 - only
9.26% of its zoom range is beyond 50mm - and you call that a telephoto?!?
According to you, a 25.5mm lens is a telephoto!!!! You'll be claiming you're
a photographer next!

If I hadn't fished you out of that LIS cess pool, I'd have you skewered and
sizzling by now. Oh! You *are* skewered and sizzling! Good job I ain't
hungry!

What an idiot!

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

A lens with a
17-35 range factored up by 1.5 has an effective range of 25.5-52.5 -
only
9.26% of its zoom range is beyond 50mm - and you call that a
telephoto?!?

Yep, if it;s beyond 50mm it is. And nothing can change that.

You'll be claiming you're
a photographer next!

I just won a gig shooting custom Jewelry for a division of The Museum
Shope who is taking their catalogue to the US market. Here's one of the
test shots that won the job...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/test6web.jpg

About two days of work will pay me 5K. The whole job will be shot using
D200, Tamron 90 Macro and Nikon Micro 60 with a macro strobe that I
built. Will you make 5K with your camera in the next two days?
Nope...saving your food stamps I bet!
Dude, you're such a loser. All you can do is sit around and hope that
others are not better than you...but we are!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

That's good shooting there soldier. Two can play at that game!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does Bob C. own any good lenses....NOPE! But I do....

True. I own some excellent lenses. Your telescope isn't even 1/2 of my rifle
scope!

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

Still dizzy from the folding chair eh?

Amen!

How many DFG enforcement agents in your state? FishWisher General 10 March 21st 06 10:28 PM
Wendell Willkie DSK ASA 4 March 11th 06 04:32 AM
Wendell Willkie Bob Crantz ASA 0 March 9th 06 11:07 PM