Tosk Tosk is offline

Default More blue state lunacy...

Headline, Troy NY...

After the recent suspension of a eagle scout for having a penknife,
locked in his car, locked in a survival kit for 20 days this is the only
conclusion one can come to. You guys are a bunch of morons with personal
agendas which obviously get in the way of education. Quick, I hear a
lunch lady was seen with a straw in her hands, what if she made a
spitball from a napkin? I hope you will find her and send her directly
to jail... Idiots. Really though, it's probably more of a statement from
an ignorant vice principal who hates the fact that the kid is a good
solid American who wants to go to West Point.

Follow-up: Apparently West Point has contacted him personally and told
him these idiots prejudice and personal agenda won't hurt his wishes to
serve his country.. Morons, they should all be voted out...

I hope they get that lunch lady before she goes off and picks up a
spork...