Tim Tim is offline

Default speaking of Lunacy....

KFC Fried chicken protests...again?

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/253898/17/

now I'm getting hungry....

Nah, we'll go there tomorrow for lunch!

"Tim" wrote in message
KFC Fried chicken protests...again?

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/253898/17/

now I'm getting hungry....

Nah, we'll go there tomorrow for lunch!

I think if we actually saw first hand the conditions the chickens are raised
in, we'd have a hard time eating KFC or any chicken.
What we need is more 'free range' chickens, not ones piled tier after tier
in small cages to **** down on the ones beneath.

Bull****.

**** washes off...most people.
--
John H
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 9, 8:36*pm, "Don White" wrote:

What we need is more 'free range' chickens, not ones piled tier after tier
in small cages to **** down on the ones beneath.

Don, I'm sure every Coyote, Cat, and Ferret in the country would agree
with you whole heartedly!

Tim Tim is offline

"Tim" wrote in message

I think if we actually saw first hand the conditions the chickens are raised
in, we'd have a hard time eating KFC or any chicken.

But they look a whole lot tastier in the pan than in the cages...

Tim Tim is offline

LOL!

I like the comments at the bottom of that news page:

"It's a problem inherent to the system we live in, not KFC's fault.
They are simply trying to operate successfuly within the system that
created them in the first place.

Your best chance at acting ethically in this regard is simply not to
patronize those businesses and either raise your own food or buy
locally from someone you know raises organic, well-fed, air-
conditioned, plush-lined-cooped chickens with internet access and
direct TV. "

Jaye Feb 06 2008 21:39:35
"I for one, will never forget the time a local animal rights activist
went around to the grocery stores, bought all the live lobsters, and
clams, and took them to a local park, chopped a hole in the ice...and
released the lobsters into the duck pond.

Apparently she didn't have brain one in her melon, and didn't know
they were salt-water creatures. "

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:30:38 -0500, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:36:20 -0400, Don White penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

What we need is more 'free range' chickens, not ones piled tier after tier
in small cages to **** down on the ones beneath.

I would agree. Flavor in the chicken and the egg suffers when chickens
are "farmed." Give me free range food any day..... uh.... except when
the cows have been in the onions..... yuck....

I've eaten plenty of home grown chickens and plenty of Perdue cage grown
chickens. There's not a lick (get it... lick?) of difference. Once the
feathers are off, they all look the same...ugly.
--
John H

"Tim" wrote in message
KFC Fried chicken protests...again?

http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/253898/17/

now I'm getting hungry....

Nah, we'll go there tomorrow for lunch!

The protesters are correct. KFC somehow manages to take perfectly good
chicken breasts and cook them until they're as dry as cardboard, except for
the delicious greasy coating. That's cruel.

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:41:58 -0500, John H. penned the following well

wrote:

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:36:20 -0400, Don White penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

What we need is more 'free range' chickens, not ones piled tier after tier
in small cages to **** down on the ones beneath.

I would agree. Flavor in the chicken and the egg suffers when chickens
are "farmed." Give me free range food any day..... uh.... except when
the cows have been in the onions..... yuck....

I've eaten plenty of home grown chickens and plenty of Perdue cage grown
chickens. There's not a lick (get it... lick?) of difference. Once the
feathers are off, they all look the same...ugly.

You don't like the yellow?

If they're yellow, they've been dead too long. Don't buy 'em.
--
John H

news
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:36:20 -0400, Don White penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

What we need is more 'free range' chickens, not ones piled tier after
tier
in small cages to **** down on the ones beneath.

I would agree. Flavor in the chicken and the egg suffers when chickens
are "farmed." Give me free range food any day..... uh.... except when
the cows have been in the onions..... yuck....

I've eaten plenty of home grown chickens and plenty of Perdue cage grown
chickens. There's not a lick (get it... lick?) of difference. Once the
feathers are off, they all look the same...ugly.
--
John H

You've so accustomed to spouting **** here, I think you've grown fond of the
taste & texture.