Tim Tim is offline

Default speaking of Lunacy....

LOL!

I like the comments at the bottom of that news page:

"It's a problem inherent to the system we live in, not KFC's fault.
They are simply trying to operate successfuly within the system that
created them in the first place.

Your best chance at acting ethically in this regard is simply not to
patronize those businesses and either raise your own food or buy
locally from someone you know raises organic, well-fed, air-
conditioned, plush-lined-cooped chickens with internet access and
direct TV. "

Jaye Feb 06 2008 21:39:35
"I for one, will never forget the time a local animal rights activist
went around to the grocery stores, bought all the live lobsters, and
clams, and took them to a local park, chopped a hole in the ice...and
released the lobsters into the duck pond.

Apparently she didn't have brain one in her melon, and didn't know
they were salt-water creatures. "