Default More blue state lunacy...

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:34:20 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:09:30 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
m...
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:41:07 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:9gmed5hunddeivreuslrhkv54b0rdbran2@4ax. com...
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:36:23 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"KotP-A" wrote in message
news:5d1ed5hme9kt9v5qqic3fsruebh0q13dvp@4a x.com...
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:49:13 -0700, jps wrote:

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:59:10 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
news:djccd5hbskeocl6rui4rpta1pi9lnh3fit @4ax.com...
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:06:13 -0700 (PDT), wf3h

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, Tosk
wrote:
Headline, Troy NY...

After the recent suspension of a eagle scout for having a
penknife,
locked in his car, locked in a survival kit for 20 days this
is
the
only
conclusion one can come to. You guys are a bunch of morons
with
personal
agendas which obviously get in the way of education. Quick, I
hear
lunch lady was seen with a straw in her hands, what if she
made
spitball from a napkin? I hope you will find her and send her
directly
to jail... Idiots. Really though, it's probably more of a
statement
from
an ignorant vice principal who hates the fact that the kid is
good
solid American who wants to go to West Point.

Follow-up: Apparently West Point has contacted him personally
and
told
him these idiots prejudice and personal agenda won't hurt his
wishes
serve his country.. Morons, they should all be voted out...

I hope they get that lunch lady before she goes off and picks
up
spork...

of course, the red states would never do something like
this...for
example, in texas you're allowed to own as many guns as you
want

but women are not allowed to buy the little trojan 'personal
stimulator' because that offends the morals of texas
politicians.

so guns are unregulated

dildoes are banned.

red state sanity, i suppose

Red states.

You mean the ones with the worst health care and school
systems?

The fix is... Pass a law that allows dildos.

Make contraception mandatory.

I'm pretty sure they also have the highest incidence of teen
mothers.

I think Washington DC gets that honor. Or is it unwed mothers? Or
maybe teen-unwed mothers.

Mandatory sterilization after the first abortion would be a good
idea.

That's really sick.

Gosh, that incites you to comment. But the continuous barrage of
"Cowardly ****" comments by another liberal, Dickson, brings not a
peep.

THAT'S really sick.

You guys make me sick. You're such a defender of the fetus, but have
no
concern about the baby or the mother after the child arrives.

Typical left wing dribble. I care about the baby and the mother as
much as the fetus. You and your kind have been running the large
cities with the unwed mother problems for ages. You talk a big game,
but do nothing. The poor are still poor. The uneducated are still
uneducated.

You've just earned your place next to Krause, another liberal
blowhard.

You and your
"people" vote or support a vote against every sort of social program,
and
that's the real hypocrisy.

I hate to say it, but I'm thinking you are as full of it as some of
the others right here.

Calling names now, are we Johnny?

Don, I don't think I've called you a name. Have I?

In fact, I don't think I called ndp a name either. Did I?

Hee hee...playing the little games again?
read & weep....
"You've just earned your place next to Krause, another liberal
blowhard"
A reasonable person would infer that refers to nom de plume as the same..

Ah, yes. Inference could lead one to believe that.

That's why I apologized to ndp.

I will accept it.

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:06:13 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm,
wrote:
Headline, Troy NY...

After the recent suspension of a eagle scout for having a
penknife,
locked in his car, locked in a survival kit for 20 days this
is the
only
conclusion one can come to. You guys are a bunch of morons
with
personal
agendas which obviously get in the way of education. Quick, I
hear
lunch lady was seen with a straw in her hands, what if she
made a
spitball from a napkin? I hope you will find her and send her
directly
to jail... Idiots. Really though, it's probably more of a
statement
from
an ignorant vice principal who hates the fact that the kid is
good
solid American who wants to go to West Point.

Follow-up: Apparently West Point has contacted him personally
and
told
him these idiots prejudice and personal agenda won't hurt his
wishes
serve his country.. Morons, they should all be voted out...

I hope they get that lunch lady before she goes off and picks
up a
[...]

concern about the baby or the mother after the child arrives. You and
your
"people" vote or support a vote against every sort of social program,
and
that's the real hypocrisy.

Because they don't care about life...they care about controlling
women.

Exactly right. They claim that they're anti-abortion, as though there's
anyone that's pro-abortion. Complete nonsense. Abortion rates are down.
I hope that someday there won't be a single one. But, they would rather
have women dying, because some men can't take responsibility for their
behavior.

Well dearie. You are the keeper of the keys. You don't have to open the
door if you don't want to. It's your responsibility to protect your own
door against intruders.

Including rape and incest?

FYI, I really don't need your condescention. It doesn't impress anyone.

Why yes Little Feather. I assume you wouldn't lie there like a wet noodle,
or would you?

Depends on whether or not I was soaked I suppose. If you're talking about
truth telling, I try to tell the truth whenever possible.

--
Nom=de=Plume

In article a7a965c9-b6e7-4e77-8ccd-
,
says...

On Oct 15, 3:58*pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in messagenews:CJKdncyg9JLx9UrXnZ2dnUVZ_qudnZ2d@earth link.com...

On 10/15/09 1:41 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"John *wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:36:23 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
*wrote:

m...

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, *wrote:
Headline, Troy NY...

After the recent suspension of a eagle scout for having a
penknife,
locked in his car, locked in a survival kit for 20 days this is
the
only
conclusion one can come to. You guys are a bunch of morons with
personal
agendas which obviously get in the way of education. Quick, I
hear
lunch lady was seen with a straw in her hands, what if she made a
spitball from a napkin? I hope you will find her and send her
directly
to jail... Idiots. Really though, it's probably more of a
statement
from
an ignorant vice principal who hates the fact that the kid is a
[...]

Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

Hey, sorry to highjack your post, but I want Harry to see this. Harry
said that people were afraid to come visit him. If he'll post or email
me his address, I'll surely come for a visit! I plan on being up that
way in the spring, as I have several friends up there. NOW we'll see
who the "coward" is.

Gonna' make it to CT.. You can come up and ride with us for a day or two
if you want, even got a place for you to stay

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:32:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:51:56 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:36:47 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
om...
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:37:54 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:isfed5d19dtv7ltab01ee0b0kvj6hd6ej3@4ax .com...
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:36:27 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:22:18 -0400, KotP-A wrote:

I think Washington DC gets that honor. Or is it unwed mothers? Or
maybe
teen-unwed mothers.

Mandatory sterilization after the first abortion would be a good
idea.

I'm sure you are referring to both parties involved. So, do you
think
you can the 83% male Congress to vote for mandatory castration?

If the unwed mother identifies the unwed father, and the unwed
father
won't support the child, absolutely!

What about if she was gang raped? Do all of them get to be castrated?

Give them the choice - Death penalty or castration with lots of years
behind bars. I'm not in favor of gang rape either.

But, you support the senators who voted against the bill? Seems like you
do,
but please feel free to distance yourself from them.

If you are referring to the senators and the bill you mentioned in
another post, go look at my response to that post.

'Assuming' can be quite stupid at times.

So, do you support them or not? I'm not going to waste my time tracking
down
your posts. It's a simple question. Why not just answer it and be done
with
it?

You hadn't asked the question.

No, I don't support the Republicans who voted against Franken's
amendment.

Next time read the answers to your posts. Or, just quit making
assumptions which are stupid.

Ok. So, you don't support them. In that case, any of them who happen to be
in your state would not get your vote. I don't know where you're located,
but if one of them seeks to get elected and asks for your vote, you'll be
saying no.

Do you make all your decisions based on one vote?

Frankin stole the election with the help of ACORN and others.. He did
not win, he should not be there in the first place...

In article , says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:06:13 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm,
wrote:
[...]

Why would you even argue such silly logic... If you listened to NDP
(actually Harry) you would think every abortion is from rape and incest
and that there is absolutly no way to accomodate the 1/4 of one percent
which actually are... The problem with the far left is there is no
middle of the road, no compromise...

In article , says...

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

Cain't get anathin by ol Donny. Him's as shaarp us er tak.

Try dumb as a box of rocks...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:32:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Sounds like Bush rationale. Oh wait... lol

--
Nom=de=Plume

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article , says...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:06:13 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm,
wrote:
[...]

Yeah, like all the Republican senators who voted for the bs compromise
healthcare bill...

--
Nom=de=Plume

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:21:42 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:32:46 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Franken stole the election? Is this coming out of the birther,
deather, teabagger or the NRA camp?

Maybe Rush, Beck, Medved or Savage has a line on it.

Did John Stossel or Geraldo investigate?
Jim Jim is offline

Tosk wrote:

wrote:

On Oct 14, 4:02 pm, Tosk wrote:
[...]

You mean, like Donny failed his IQ test? Hmmmm. Interesting concept.

Bush Blows $1.6 Trillion on War of Lunacy Boater General 1 November 16th 08 04:38 AM
speaking of Lunacy.... Tim General 47 February 14th 08 12:43 PM
State of the art Capt. Rob ASA 31 April 27th 06 03:46 AM
Wash State Mandatory Boater Education Bill clears state senate: [email protected] General 46 March 21st 05 08:14 PM
More Cuban Lunacy [email protected] Cruising 5 July 16th 03 12:59 AM