Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

In article e90f1fbf-3ef4-4482-bf8e-a889b4c3bc76
@r36g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

much of our healthcare dollars (something like 20-30%) are spent on
people in the last few weeks of life. *we need to understand when it
does and doesn't pay to perform medical procedures on people when they
are beyond help. anyone who's worked in a hospital has seen people
being treated when they are beyond help

If I am spending my money then it is none of your business how much I
spend in the last few weeks of my life. If my insurance company is
paying for it then it due to the contract that my insurance company and
I entered into and they are fulfilling their part of the contract.

well... no. because you're not spending YOUR money. you're spending
mine

where did you right wingers get this mythology? 'grims' fairy tales?

you use HEALTH INSURANCE to pay for illnesses. and we ALL pay premiums
for that. you do not pay for your own care ONLY from YOUR premiums. i
pay too.

you obviously have never taken an economics course, and seem to know
only what fox news tells you to think.

there's simply no point in paying that much money for a dying person
when someone who COULD use health care effectively to prevent a
serious illness isn't getting it.

you're too stupid to wonder why our healthcare costs are so high.
you've got your little right wing mantra and you think that'll keep
you safe from the big bad boogeyman.

welcome to reality, right winger.

OTOH we DO ration care today in the most inefficient manner possible.
people who COULD benefit from care are denied it because they can't
pay. that's rationing, folks. regardless of what the right wing thinks
about it, that is RATIONING

We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.

well it's about time you realized that. we do. thank you for proving
my point. we DO ration health care. so right wingers have to give up
THIS point.

so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this
country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.

We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.

i do. the difference is we're talking collective costs, not individual
ones. if you want to pay for your healthcare out of your own pocket,
be my guest. but when you start using health insurance, OR when
healthcare coverage is rationed by employers THEN it becomes MY issue.

you right wingers do love your fables, don't you?

Act NOW and there is MORE. *Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine

Even the left understands that socialized medicine leads to rationing.

and the right wing doesnt realize healthcare is already rationed. you
yourself admitted it above, NOW you deny it.

you guys are hysterical to watch as you do your little 'i love the
free market' dance...

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us..

Pay as you go. There is nothing stopping you from paying cash when you
go see your doctor.

agreed. but let me know when you pay for your healthcare out of your
own pocket, m'kay? because if you're using health insurance THEN it's
a matter of public policy.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.

Private enterprise built America. Private enterprise is what attracts so
many people to America, the dream that if they work hard they can become
rich.

and unregulated private enterprise has killed our economy, our jobs,
and has given us the most inefficient healthcare system in the
industrialized world.

you have your 'dreams'. i have reality. go back and tell your mom
that you still believe in the tooth fairy. it's suckers like you that
the rich rely on to keep them rich.

Wow, I think I almost got to the third name calling paragraph.. Right
winger, right winger, right winger... It's not only the right that hates
this new Health care scam...

Why is it that many libe here don't accept that others can look at a
certain dataset and come up with a different opinion? Why is it so hard
for you all to understand that everybody doesn't see things the way you
do and it doesn't mean they are stupid, just that they have a different
point of view and set of morals?

Anyway, I don't expect a rational answer, so go back to your name
calling, it really does help boost your credibility...

--
Wafa free since 2009

In article ,
says...

Frogwatch wrote:
Bozoma's good buddy Bill Ayers is on the record saying he would like
to kill 20 million Americans ann now that Obama is in office he going
to get that chance thru ObamaCare, the plan inspired by Ayers. Not
only does it call for direct govt access to your bank account to pay
for health care, it may withhold care for certain persons whose lives
will not benefit enough from such procedures, the benefit to be
determined by a clique of Obama/Ayers pals.
Act NOW and there is MORE. Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
After your death, your body belongs to the govt.. Thats right. Of
course they have no real reason to want you dead but.........some of
your organs MIGHT still be good and we know how valuable they
are...............

Nurse: Mr Krause, can we move a little faster Ted Kennedy needs a
liver.
Harry: Wait, you can't do this.
Nurse: You should have read it before you supported it. C'mon, take
a deep breath of the CO, your struggling makes it harder for me to
remove your liver intact for Sen. Kennedy.

Hooboy. The reverse Harrys have gone off the deep end.

There are no reverse Harrys here.. Note he doesn't call names, avoid a
fact, or lie... There is little if no similarity, opposite or otherwise
between Harry and anybody here save JPS and Donnie... However we do have
some new (or recently returned) professional snarks and name callers
returning to the scene...

--
Wafa free since 2009

On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

Kind of ironic, since JustHate doesn't have health insurance, doesn't
pay health insurance premiums, and is precisely the guy who would
benefit from what Obama wants, vis-a-vis health care insurance for everyone.

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...

However we do have
some new (or recently returned) professional snarks and name callers
returning to the scene...

You and your asshole buddies never left.

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:12:51 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

[...]

Have you, in your visions of reality, ever noticed how most liberals
must resort to name calling and personal insults in their pursuit of
winning an argument.

Do the name-calling and personal insults enhance your argument, or
make you appear just as another Harry Krause?
--
John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

[...]

He is another Harry, KF him and get it over with...

--
Wafa free since 2009

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

Awww...the righties are upset because they can't sell their bull****.

Still depending on the state for your health care, bozo?

On Aug 12, 10:27*am, JustWait wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

where did you right wingers get this mythology? 'grims' fairy tales?

you use HEALTH INSURANCE to pay for illnesses. and we ALL pay premiums
for that. you do not pay for your own care ONLY from YOUR premiums. i
pay too.

Wow, I think I almost got to the third name calling paragraph.. Right
winger, right winger, right winger... It's not only the right that hates
this new Health care scam...

hmmm...so you say. as to a 'scam', ever hear of HMO's?

Why is it that many libe here don't accept that others can look at a
certain dataset and come up with a different opinion?

it's not an opinion; it's a myth that kills people

all the crap about how the rich love to help the middle class...how
the middle class loves the rich because every middle class person's
gonna be rich someday...

the easter bunny has more credibility

wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

[...]

have you, in your visions of delusions, ever noticed how most right
wingers engage in fantasies that would embarrass a 7 year old child?

Do the name-calling and personal insults enhance your argument, or
make you appear just as another Harry Krause?

let me know when you stop believing in the tooth fairy

On Aug 12, 10:22*am, JustWait wrote:
In article fe3aa04e-98ba-4640-beeb-73899a6bb102
@o32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 12, 8:42*am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that line?

oh you're absolutely right. just look at what they've done for the
american economy in the last year or so.

Pfffttt... Yeah, it's the corporations who have proposed two trillion in
spending... right..

--

no, it's the corporations that drained my 401K to pay for their $6000
night stands, their maybach sedans, etc.

i just have to pay for their mistakes

Obama: The Mayo Clinic is a beacon on health care Wizard of Woodstock General 0 July 21st 09 02:49 AM
Republican Health Care Plan jps General 0 June 17th 09 11:13 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health care under McCain, Obama Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 11th 08 05:24 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM