Tim Tim is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

On Aug 12, 8:41*pm, H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:12:51 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
much of our healthcare dollars (something like 20-30%) are spent on
people in the last few weeks of life. *we need to understand when it
does and doesn't pay to perform medical procedures on people when they
are beyond help. anyone who's worked in a hospital has seen people
being treated when they are beyond help
If I am spending my money then it is none of your business how much I
spend in the last few weeks of my life. If my insurance company is
paying for it then it due to the contract that my insurance company and
I entered into and they are fulfilling their part of the contract.
well... no. because you're not spending YOUR money. you're spending
mine

where did you right wingers get this mythology? 'grims' fairy tales?

you use HEALTH INSURANCE to pay for illnesses. and we ALL pay premiums
for that. you do not pay for your own care ONLY from YOUR premiums. i
pay too.

you obviously have never taken an economics course, and seem to know
only what fox news tells you to think.

there's simply no point in paying that much money for a dying person
when someone who COULD use health care effectively to prevent a
serious illness isn't getting it.

you're too stupid to wonder why our healthcare costs are so high.
you've got your little right wing mantra and you think that'll keep
you safe from the big bad boogeyman.

welcome to reality, right winger.

OTOH we DO ration care today in the most inefficient manner possible.
people who COULD benefit from care are denied it because they can't
pay. that's rationing, folks. regardless of what the right wing thinks
about it, that is RATIONING
We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.
well it's about time you realized that. we do. thank you for proving
my point. we DO ration health care. *so right wingers have to give up
THIS point.

so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this
country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.
We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.
i do. the difference is we're talking collective costs, not individual
ones. if you want to pay for your healthcare out of your own pocket,
be my guest. but when you start using health insurance, OR when
healthcare coverage is rationed by employers THEN it becomes MY issue..

you right wingers do love your fables, don't you?

Act NOW and there is MORE. *Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine
Even the left understands that socialized medicine leads to rationing.
and the right wing doesnt realize healthcare is already rationed. you
yourself admitted it above, NOW you deny it.

you guys are hysterical to watch as you do your little 'i love the
free market' dance...

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us.
Pay as you go. There is nothing stopping you from paying cash when you
go see your doctor.
agreed. but let me know when you pay for your healthcare out of your
own pocket, m'kay? because if you're using health insurance THEN it's
a matter of public policy.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.
Private enterprise built America. Private enterprise is what attracts so
many people to America, the dream that if they work hard they can become
rich.

and unregulated private enterprise has killed our economy, our jobs,
and has given us the most inefficient healthcare system in the
industrialized world.

you have your 'dreams'. *i have reality. go back and tell your mom
that you still believe in the tooth fairy. it's suckers like you that
the rich rely on to keep them rich.

Have you, in your visions of reality, ever noticed how most liberals
must resort to name calling and personal insults in their pursuit of
winning an argument.

Do the name-calling and personal insults enhance your argument, or
make you appear just as another Harry Krause?

He is another Harry, KF him and get it over with...

Awww...therighties are upset because they can't sell their bull****.

Still depending on the state for your health care, bozo?

Actually, Harry. I think that it's not the "righties" being upset
because they can't sell BS.

I believe it's the Presidents team who is having the difficult time
selling the health care plan. (Yes, I call the plan BS)

Tim wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

You mean, because some birther-deathers with downloaded behavior and
talking points show up at meetings and try to disrupt them?

snerk

wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

The Obama death squad, I mean end of life consideration team will be
stopping by to have a consultation with you soon. I hope you don't get sick.

"BAR" wrote in message
wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

In June, 2002, I couldn't make it from the car to the front door of the
store without stopping twice. I could not climb stairs. If this had been
in place then, I would have been allowed to die, and probably would have
done so within six months.

Then I had a nine hour 5 way bypass and aortic valve replaced. About $200k
all together. I'm still alive and kicking. Paying taxes.

What gets me is people who don't see. There have been many cases where
people were considered dead or that would die soon, but made full recoveries
and went on to live for a long time. Those people would have been murdered
(yes, that is the operative word) by someone trying to save money for their
own salary and retirement. Since when did anyone appoint or vote these
fools in as gods, emperors, or kings, to decide who lives and dies? Obama
is so ****ing stupid he said prostate cancer can be detected during a
colonoscopy. Remember his comment on giving the kid with asthma a
breathalyzer? This guy and people like him are going to be making the calls
on when people die?

I just have one question. Are they subject to the same panel, or because
they are another caste/class of people than we, the unwashed rabble, is
their insurance panel going to be different like their health care is now?

Or do they get the thumbs up/thumbs down, too?

Steve

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Aug 12, 10:22 am, JustWait wrote:
In article fe3aa04e-98ba-4640-beeb-73899a6bb102
@o32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't
mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion
and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be
those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that
line?

oh you're absolutely right. just look at what they've done for the
american economy in the last year or so.

Pfffttt... Yeah, it's the corporations who have proposed two trillion in
spending... right..

--

no, it's the corporations that drained my 401K to pay for their $6000
night stands, their maybach sedans, etc.

i just have to pay for their mistakes

The same corporations that doubled and tripled the money you and your
corporate employer contributed? and then you lost 40%. But still have more
than if you had got 2% a year in a savings account. If you had saved.

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:44:05 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

Well, for what it's worth, I'm glad you're still around.
--
John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:

[...]

than if you had got 2% a year in a savings account. *If you had saved.- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO!! they only do that because congress authorized them to. and
because they've gutted pension plans. and, of course, they get a tax
write off for 401k's. and they just stole the money back so their
contributions are nil

and, no, i don't have more money. my financial advisor told me that if
i had put my money in my mattress since 2002, i'd be 20% ahead of
where i'm at now.

so while you insist that thieves and robbers are paragons of
development, i see them for what they are

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

Bilious Bill is apologizing for Wall Street thievery...priceless.

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

My financial adviser told me, when the DOW was at 6700, that I might
have to work a couple of extra years, until I was 60, before I retired.
But, he also said that this is a great time to buy. Just the other day
we, the wife and I, met with our financial adviser and we are back on
track for me to retire at 56 since the DOW is at 9300. Retiring at 56
has been my goal for the past 5 years so. When I do retire I will have
enough money to last until I and my wife reach 90 living at our current
standard of living.

so while you insist that thieves and robbers are paragons of
development, i see them for what they are

Start stuffing your mattress.

Obama: The Mayo Clinic is a beacon on health care Wizard of Woodstock General 0 July 21st 09 02:49 AM
Republican Health Care Plan jps General 0 June 17th 09 11:13 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health care under McCain, Obama Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 11th 08 05:24 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM