Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

Bozoma's good buddy Bill Ayers is on the record saying he would like
to kill 20 million Americans ann now that Obama is in office he going
to get that chance thru ObamaCare, the plan inspired by Ayers. Not
only does it call for direct govt access to your bank account to pay
for health care, it may withhold care for certain persons whose lives
will not benefit enough from such procedures, the benefit to be
determined by a clique of Obama/Ayers pals.
Act NOW and there is MORE. Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.
After your death, your body belongs to the govt.. Thats right. Of
course they have no real reason to want you dead but.........some of
your organs MIGHT still be good and we know how valuable they
are...............

Nurse: Mr Krause, can we move a little faster Ted Kennedy needs a
liver.
Harry: Wait, you can't do this.
Nurse: You should have read it before you supported it. C'mon, take
a deep breath of the CO, your struggling makes it harder for me to
remove your liver intact for Sen. Kennedy.

On Aug 11, 8:13*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Bozoma's good buddy Bill Ayers is on the record saying he would like
to kill 20 million Americans ann now that Obama is in office he going
to get that chance thru ObamaCare, the plan inspired by Ayers. *Not
only does it call for direct govt access to your bank account to pay
for health care, it may withhold care for certain persons whose lives
will not benefit enough from such procedures, the benefit to be
determined by a clique of Obama/Ayers pals.

much of our healthcare dollars (something like 20-30%) are spent on
people in the last few weeks of life. we need to understand when it
does and doesn't pay to perform medical procedures on people when they
are beyond help. anyone who's worked in a hospital has seen people
being treated when they are beyond help

OTOH we DO ration care today in the most inefficient manner possible.
people who COULD benefit from care are denied it because they can't
pay. that's rationing, folks. regardless of what the right wing thinks
about it, that is RATIONING

so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this
country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.

Act NOW and there is MORE. *Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.

wf3h wrote:
[...]

Right now, for most Americans, health insurance and your health care is
determined solely by corporations who decide who to cover, who to not
cover, who to drop from coverage, what to cover, and what to charge for
that coverage. In many cases, those decisions are arbitrary and capricious.

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

It is utter stupidity to depend upon the vagaries of a corporation for
something as important as health care insurance.

I've always gotten a kick out of the fools here and elsewhere who think
that everyone has access to health care because they can go to an
emergency room. What you get there if you don't have insurance
is...short-changed.

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 11, 8:13 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Bozoma's good buddy Bill Ayers is on the record saying he would like
to kill 20 million Americans ann now that Obama is in office he going
to get that chance thru ObamaCare, the plan inspired by Ayers. Not
only does it call for direct govt access to your bank account to pay
for health care, it may withhold care for certain persons whose lives
will not benefit enough from such procedures, the benefit to be
determined by a clique of Obama/Ayers pals.

much of our healthcare dollars (something like 20-30%) are spent on
people in the last few weeks of life. we need to understand when it
does and doesn't pay to perform medical procedures on people when they
are beyond help. anyone who's worked in a hospital has seen people
being treated when they are beyond help

If I am spending my money then it is none of your business how much I
spend in the last few weeks of my life. If my insurance company is
paying for it then it due to the contract that my insurance company and
I entered into and they are fulfilling their part of the contract.

OTOH we DO ration care today in the most inefficient manner possible.
people who COULD benefit from care are denied it because they can't
pay. that's rationing, folks. regardless of what the right wing thinks
about it, that is RATIONING

We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.

so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this
country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.

We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.

Act NOW and there is MORE. Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine

Even the left understands that socialized medicine leads to rationing.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/paglia/...12/town_halls/

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us.

Pay as you go. There is nothing stopping you from paying cash when you
go see your doctor.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.

Private enterprise built America. Private enterprise is what attracts so
many people to America, the dream that if they work hard they can become
rich.

On Aug 12, 7:48*am, H the K wrote:
wf3h wrote:
so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this

country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.

the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.

Right now, for most Americans, health insurance and your health care is
determined solely by corporations who decide who to cover, who to not
cover, who to drop from coverage, what to cover, and what to charge for
that coverage. In many cases, those decisions are arbitrary and capricious.

yeah i always laugh when people say they want to 'choose their own
doctors'. the health insurance company that the company i work for
chose has quite a selection of doctors...with degrees from the st.
george's school of medicine in the grenadines, or the magsaysay school
of medicine in the philippines...quality health care because, i'm
sure, the insurance companies are ONLY concerned about my health.

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

yep. if you thought what bear stearns did for the economy last year
was good, you LOVE 'free market' medicine. people seem to have
already forgotten it was the unregulated market of the right wing that
GOT US into this position.

H the K wrote:
wf3h wrote:
[...]

You are so full of crap Harry it is coming out of your mouth.

Why do you focus on health insurance? Why don't you focus on health care
delivery?

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that line?

It is utter stupidity to depend upon the vagaries of a corporation for
something as important as health care insurance.

Forgo health insurance and go with HSA's and pay for your health care
with your own money.

I've always gotten a kick out of the fools here and elsewhere who think
that everyone has access to health care because they can go to an
emergency room. What you get there if you don't have insurance
is...short-changed.

All you have to do is pay for the services you receive and you will get
all of the health care you want.

On Aug 12, 8:42*am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that line?

oh you're absolutely right. just look at what they've done for the
american economy in the last year or so.

Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Hooboy. The reverse Harrys have gone off the deep end.

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

much of our healthcare dollars (something like 20-30%) are spent on
people in the last few weeks of life. *we need to understand when it
does and doesn't pay to perform medical procedures on people when they
are beyond help. anyone who's worked in a hospital has seen people
being treated when they are beyond help

If I am spending my money then it is none of your business how much I
spend in the last few weeks of my life. If my insurance company is
paying for it then it due to the contract that my insurance company and
I entered into and they are fulfilling their part of the contract.

well... no. because you're not spending YOUR money. you're spending
mine

where did you right wingers get this mythology? 'grims' fairy tales?

you use HEALTH INSURANCE to pay for illnesses. and we ALL pay premiums
for that. you do not pay for your own care ONLY from YOUR premiums. i
pay too.

you obviously have never taken an economics course, and seem to know
only what fox news tells you to think.

there's simply no point in paying that much money for a dying person
when someone who COULD use health care effectively to prevent a
serious illness isn't getting it.

you're too stupid to wonder why our healthcare costs are so high.
you've got your little right wing mantra and you think that'll keep
you safe from the big bad boogeyman.

welcome to reality, right winger.

OTOH we DO ration care today in the most inefficient manner possible.
people who COULD benefit from care are denied it because they can't
pay. that's rationing, folks. regardless of what the right wing thinks
about it, that is RATIONING

We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.

well it's about time you realized that. we do. thank you for proving
my point. we DO ration health care. so right wingers have to give up
THIS point.

so regardless of what the right thinks, we DO ration care in this
country. as always we take care of the rich first. the middle class
and poor ensure that the rich get the best medical care in the world.

We ration cars, clothes, food, housing and all manner of goods and
services too. If you want it pay for it.

i do. the difference is we're talking collective costs, not individual
ones. if you want to pay for your healthcare out of your own pocket,
be my guest. but when you start using health insurance, OR when
healthcare coverage is rationed by employers THEN it becomes MY issue.

you right wingers do love your fables, don't you?

Act NOW and there is MORE. *Not only will you get crappy health care
and the govt taking money directly out of your bank account, they will
bill your estate after your death for the cost of procedures.
WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

the right bitches about 'socialized' medicine

Even the left understands that socialized medicine leads to rationing.

and the right wing doesnt realize healthcare is already rationed. you
yourself admitted it above, NOW you deny it.

you guys are hysterical to watch as you do your little 'i love the
free market' dance...

what we have right now is medical care run by bear, stearns; goldman
sachs, bank of america and all the other institutions that have shown
how much they value the american consumer by laying off so many of us.

Pay as you go. There is nothing stopping you from paying cash when you
go see your doctor.

agreed. but let me know when you pay for your healthcare out of your
own pocket, m'kay? because if you're using health insurance THEN it's
a matter of public policy.

yes, i want socialized medicine. because private enterprise DOES NOT
WORK in medical care.

Private enterprise built America. Private enterprise is what attracts so
many people to America, the dream that if they work hard they can become
rich.

and unregulated private enterprise has killed our economy, our jobs,
and has given us the most inefficient healthcare system in the
industrialized world.

you have your 'dreams'. i have reality. go back and tell your mom
that you still believe in the tooth fairy. it's suckers like you that
the rich rely on to keep them rich.

Obama: The Mayo Clinic is a beacon on health care Wizard of Woodstock General 0 July 21st 09 02:49 AM
Republican Health Care Plan jps General 0 June 17th 09 11:13 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health care under McCain, Obama Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 11th 08 05:24 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM