wf3h wf3h is offline

Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

On Aug 12, 10:27*am, JustWait wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:39*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

where did you right wingers get this mythology? 'grims' fairy tales?

you use HEALTH INSURANCE to pay for illnesses. and we ALL pay premiums
for that. you do not pay for your own care ONLY from YOUR premiums. i
pay too.

Wow, I think I almost got to the third name calling paragraph.. Right
winger, right winger, right winger... It's not only the right that hates
this new Health care scam...

hmmm...so you say. as to a 'scam', ever hear of HMO's?

Why is it that many libe here don't accept that others can look at a
certain dataset and come up with a different opinion?

it's not an opinion; it's a myth that kills people

all the crap about how the rich love to help the middle class...how
the middle class loves the rich because every middle class person's
gonna be rich someday...

the easter bunny has more credibility