Default The Obama/Ayers health care plan

JustWait wrote:

Hummm, sounds like what we just went through last year with our
financial advisor and dad's liar... er, uh, lawyer...

And when you say "as in do they
have a will, a living trust, do they want to be on life support as long
as life support will sustain brain activity, do they want to NOT be on
life support.." do you mean kind of like Planned Parenthood does when it
pushes it's political agenda on the client? Cause I don't want a
political party having that much influence on me or my family, you know,
from a monopoly type setting...

The moron thinks someone from a political party is going to visit him to
help him plan his demise.

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
SteveB wrote:
"NotNow" wrote in message
JLH wrote:
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:44:05 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
H the K wrote:
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 07:12:51 -0700 (PDT), wf3h

wrote:

John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result of binary
thinking.
That "death panel" bull**** you all are harping is so dishonest it's
shameful.
I absolutely agree. But there shall be some laws and practices in place
that will get the same results, even though there won't be three fat ladies
sitting there gorging on pizza and Diet Pepsi while dispensing life and
death. But you can bet there will be some review committee, and I predict
the old Roman thumbs up thumbs down thing will be revived.

Death panel? Sheesh, we're not that stupid.

Steve

http://www.classicalideals.com/HR3200.htm

Wow...

Great. Now y'all are using one person's opinion of the actual HR to come
to your conclusions. I suppose that person doesn't have an agenda, huh?

Don't you have some ribs to cook or something.. I never got mine
Track is closed today so you got me on and off all day long.

Found the problem with the bike. The guy who tried to help me at the
last race between motos, dropped a part out of the carb.. The needle
slide so the thing was just dumping raw gas... ugh. But the thing runs
like a champ with the fresh top end..

--
Wafa free since 2009

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 2:16 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"wf3h" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 10:22 am, JustWait wrote:

In article fe3aa04e-98ba-4640-beeb-73899a6bb102
@o32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:

What we have now is health insurance via corporatism. I wouldn't
mind
seeing the federal government getting involved in a direct fashion
and
closely regulating the health insurance industry, and also
offering
directly to Americans health insurance and ways to pay for it, be
those
individual or collective (taxation) methods.

Demonize the evil corporations! Don't you get tired of spewing that
line?

oh you're absolutely right. just look at what they've done for the
american economy in the last year or so.

Pfffttt... Yeah, it's the corporations who have proposed two trillion in
spending... right..

--

no, it's the corporations that drained my 401K to pay for their $6000
night stands, their maybach sedans, etc.

i just have to pay for their mistakes

The same corporations that doubled and tripled the money you and your
corporate employer contributed? and then you lost 40%. But still have more
than if you had got 2% a year in a savings account. If you had saved.-

ROFLMAO!! they only do that because congress authorized them to. and
because they've gutted pension plans. and, of course, they get a tax
write off for 401k's. and they just stole the money back so their
contributions are nil

and, no, i don't have more money. my financial advisor told me that if
i had put my money in my mattress since 2002, i'd be 20% ahead of
where i'm at now.

so while you insist that thieves and robbers are paragons of
development, i see them for what they are

Maybe you should have reviewed you 401k choices.

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 7:45 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

ROFLMAO!! they only do that because congress authorized them to. and
because they've gutted pension plans. and, of course, they get a tax
write off for 401k's. and they just stole the money back so their
contributions are nil

and, no, i don't have more money. my financial advisor told me that if
i had put my money in my mattress since 2002, i'd be 20% ahead of
where i'm at now.

My financial adviser told me, when the DOW was at 6700, that I might
have to work a couple of extra years, until I was 60, before I retired.
But, he also said that this is a great time to buy. Just the other day
we, the wife and I, met with our financial adviser and we are back on
track for me to retire at 56 since the DOW is at 9300. Retiring at 56
has been my goal for the past 5 years so. When I do retire I will have
enough money to last until I and my wife reach 90 living at our current
standard of living.

great. unfortunately the rest of america has been treated by the
wealthy like we were a piggy bank. i've lost 40% of my 401K. and that
means working until i'm 65 or more. just to ensure the wealthy folks
could maintain their lifestyles.

And how much of that 60% of your 401k did you and your employer contribute?
Remember the employer contribution was just like getting that rate of return
on your money as well as the fact that you did not pay any tax on you
contribution. What is the rate of return on the money you contributed?

"H the K" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

Bilious Bill is apologizing for Wall Street thievery...priceless.

Nope. I think most of the major Wall Street CEO's should be sued by the
shareholders or the SEC in support of the stockholders. But a lot of this
crying about loss in your 401k is just like someone crying they lost $10
million when the dot.com bubble burst. Even through they had only bought
$40k of stock.

"NotNow" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

Doesn't matter, that's the price they pay to get your money and USE it.

Yes it matters. You invested $30k and your employer matched for another
$30k. With the market, that $60k went to $300k. You lost 40% of the $300k.
How much you still got? $180k. You did not lose 40% of your investment.
You still are 200% a head.

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
SteveB wrote:
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

So there wasn't anything internally wrong? At least you can keep the
parts then!

Calif Bill wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

Harry doesn't understand because he has nothing.

Calif Bill wrote:
"NotNow" wrote in message

On Aug 12, 8:42 am, BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
[...]

Again, that's the cost the burden for having my money to use.

Obama: The Mayo Clinic is a beacon on health care Wizard of Woodstock General 0 July 21st 09 02:49 AM
Republican Health Care Plan jps General 0 June 17th 09 11:13 PM
Health Care [email protected] General 0 October 18th 08 01:05 AM
Health care under McCain, Obama Charles Momsen ASA 0 October 11th 08 05:24 PM
FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES [email protected] General 0 November 7th 03 04:13 AM