Default Woman proves gun effective

"jps" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:33:54 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:42:36 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

You Bill, you're my drug. I just can't get enough dork. Never could
be one myself so I have to experience it through osmosis. You're the
purest dork I've ever shot.

Dork? You are the dork here. And I figure you are on drugs. Either
legal
or illegal. But you are a druggie from your writings. Either that, or
you
are just a foul mouthed Just Plain Stupid person.

You were a dork in the Haight when I was in elementary school.

You've got dork written all over you.

Well I might have been a Dork. But I also graduated engineering school
while working full time and racing Corvettes in SCCA. Seems as if for a
dork I did pretty well. Able toafford to retire at 59 years old. Where as
you seem to be full of hate, and a limited vocabulary. Should have paid
better attention in school.

H K H K is offline

wrote:
You Bill, you're my drug. I just can't get enough dork. Never could
be one myself so I have to experience it through osmosis. You're the
purest dork I've ever shot.
Dork? You are the dork here. And I figure you are on drugs. Either
legal
or illegal. But you are a druggie from your writings. Either that, or
you
are just a foul mouthed Just Plain Stupid person.

You were a dork in the Haight when I was in elementary school.

You've got dork written all over you.

Well I might have been a Dork. But I also graduated engineering school
while working full time and racing Corvettes in SCCA. Seems as if for a
dork I did pretty well. Able toafford to retire at 59 years old. Where as
you seem to be full of hate, and a limited vocabulary. Should have paid
better attention in school.

Somehow, I feel certain you were not adored by the sportos, motorheads,
geeks, sluts, pinheads, dweebies, wonkers, and richies.

"H K" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Neither were you. And I was a motorhead.

Calif Bill wrote:
"H K" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

About the only such groups I recall from my high school days in
prehistoric times: "geeks." We had geeks. We had "jocks." We also had
high school fraternities and sororities...that seemed to attract some of
the strangest kids in the school. Much simpler times...the public
schools in New Haven at that time were damned good; it wasn't until
about 1970 that they started going down the tubes. I still remember a
half dozen of my best high school teachers.

I was a minor league motorhead...I got to repair and rebuild small
horsepower outboards at my dad's shop, and also the occasional Cushman
scooter. Also got to unpack from their wood crates, de-cosmoline and
assemble new Lambretta scooters.

--
Whatever moral rules you have proposed, abide by them as they were laws,
and as if you would be guilty of impiety by violating any of them,

Calif Bill wrote:
"H K" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Krausie has been a dickhead from the git go. Nobody adores him.

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:56:46 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

You Bill, you're my drug. I just can't get enough dork. Never could
be one myself so I have to experience it through osmosis. You're the
purest dork I've ever shot.

Dork? You are the dork here. And I figure you are on drugs. Either
legal
or illegal. But you are a druggie from your writings. Either that, or
you
are just a foul mouthed Just Plain Stupid person.

You were a dork in the Haight when I was in elementary school.

You've got dork written all over you.

Well I might have been a Dork.

Been?

Nothing qualifies you for dorkdom better than being a DINO.

Your picture appears in the OED definition.

wrote:
You Bill, you're my drug. I just can't get enough dork. Never could
be one myself so I have to experience it through osmosis. You're the
purest dork I've ever shot.
Dork? You are the dork here. And I figure you are on drugs. Either
legal
or illegal. But you are a druggie from your writings. Either that, or
you
are just a foul mouthed Just Plain Stupid person.
You were a dork in the Haight when I was in elementary school.

You've got dork written all over you.

Well I might have been a Dork.

Been?

Nothing qualifies you for dorkdom better than being a DINO.

Your picture appears in the OED definition.

There's no doubt Bilious is a dork. From the OED:

dork slang (chiefly U.S.).

(

[Of uncertain origin: perh. var. of dirk n., infl. by Dick n.1 3 b.]

1.1 The penis.

1964 Amer. Speech XXXIX. 118 The word dick itself serves as a model
for two variants which are probably Midwestern, dirk and dork, also
meaning ‘penis’. 1969 P. Roth Portnoy's Complaint 194 The glorious
acrobatics she can perform while dangling from the end of my dork.
1975 R. H. Rimmer Premar Experiments (1976) i. 138 It's kind of fun
to watch balls and dorks and titties bobbing in separate rhythms.
1984 Spectator 27 Oct. 34/1 A man with one leg and a vermilion
bladder, violet stomach and testicles and a scarlet dork is seen putting
it into another amputee.

2.2 A foolish or stupid person; also as a general term of contempt.

1972 D. Westheimer Over Edge (1974) ii. 23 What kind of dork do you
think I am? 1974 P. Gzowski Bk. about this Country 13/1 Meeting some
of the famous people of the country (some of whom, confidentially are
dorks). 1977 Zigzag Apr. 4/1 It will attract talentless dorks out for
a taste of notoriety or a fast buck. 1980 P. York Style Wars 14 Sid
had stepped out of the performance to give this poor dork a going over.
1984 Pop. Computing 23 Apr. 88 The same ex-rock-throwing dope smokers
of the late 60s‥are now slicked down dorks who brownnose every venture
capitalist they see.

wrote:
[...]

Better to be a dork than a lying asshole.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

You Bill, you're my drug. I just can't get enough dork. Never could
be one myself so I have to experience it through osmosis. You're the
purest dork I've ever shot.

Dork? You are the dork here. And I figure you are on drugs. Either
legal
or illegal. But you are a druggie from your writings. Either that, or
you
are just a foul mouthed Just Plain Stupid person.

You were a dork in the Haight when I was in elementary school.

You've got dork written all over you.

Well I might have been a Dork. But I also graduated engineering school
while working full time and racing Corvettes in SCCA. Seems as if for a
dork I did pretty well. Able toafford to retire at 59 years old. Where
as you seem to be full of hate, and a limited vocabulary. Should have
paid better attention in school.

Puhleeeeeeeze, Bill. You are a smart enough person to know when you're
wrestling with a pig.

Right?

Steve

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:19:25 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
om...

"jps" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:33:54 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

[...]

Bill is smart enough to live in California rather than culturally
barren, homogenous Utah.