jps jps is offline

Default Woman proves gun effective

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:20:59 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 21:47:26 -0400, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
news:CrudnT4NW89nUenXnZ2dnUVZ_odi4p2d@earthlink .com...
Lu Powell wrote:

"H the K" wrote in message
jps wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:19:25 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...
"jps" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:33:54 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:42:36 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
You Bill, you're my drug. I just can't get enough dork. Never
could
be one myself so I have to experience it through osmosis.
You're
the
purest dork I've ever shot.
Dork? You are the dork here. And I figure you are on drugs.
Either legal
or illegal. But you are a druggie from your writings. Either
that, or you
are just a foul mouthed Just Plain Stupid person.
You were a dork in the Haight when I was in elementary school.

You've got dork written all over you.
Well I might have been a Dork. But I also graduated engineering
school while working full time and racing Corvettes in SCCA. Seems
as if for a dork I did pretty well. Able toafford to retire at 59
years old. Where as you seem to be full of hate, and a limited
vocabulary. Should have paid better attention in school.
Puhleeeeeeeze, Bill. You are a smart enough person to know when
you're wrestling with a pig.

Right?

Steve

Bill is smart enough to live in California rather than culturally
barren, homogenous Utah.

Utah? Someone *lives* in Utah? The place where one of the Smith
Brothers
went astray?

Typical east coast liberal snobbish remark. Utah is beautiful country,
populated with great people.

Been to Utah. Too white bread and theocratic for my taste. Scary
theocratic.

Like I said...

I can think of other theocracies where all the folks are the same
color. Most of 'em in the middle east. They seem themselves as pure
too.

Great people.

Elitist snobs. Lots of people of different religions and color in Utah.
For one thing you can get some great Mexican food there. As to culture, the
Mormon Tabernacle Choir puts on a fantastic show. Free also. You can sign
up for tickets ahead of time.

Yikes, too lily white for me. Can't think of a better target for
rotten tomatoes.

I'm sure some of the birthers and anti-immigration fanatics find a
comforting home in Utah. "Conservatives" are for sealing the borders
unless it'll affect their local economies their Mexican food. It's
not their Mexicans that should be shown the door, it's everyone
else's.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:25:20 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote
Typical east coast liberal snobbish remark. Utah is beautiful country,
populated with great people.

And the home of Mr. John M. Browning, who brought us such things are the
BAR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_B...utomatic_Rifle and the Ma 2
(just Google Browning machine gun.) If anyone makes a comment on Utah who
has never been here, it's akin to a virgin making comments on sex.

Steve

The only redeeming feature of Utah, which also happens to be white
like its "great people", is snow for skiing.

God forbid you're not a mormon if living there. It's like being an
Arab in Israel.

You should visit there some time. I had a customer in Ogden. Never had any
problems with not being Mormon. Got tickets to the M.T. Choir for the
Christmas concert. Took my Catholic wife. Had a great time. Just was in
St. George, UT. bought new tires at Costco. 4% less sales tax than Calif.
Thriving city. Get a life. You live in the Liberal, bankrupt bastion of
Seattle. Think that city is diversified?

Yeah, that's your measure of a fine state, the % of sales tax.

My city isn't homogenous, has plenty of representation from all parts
of the earth, but it does suffer from some measure of segregation.

My kids go to fully integrated schools where they meet, learn and make
friends with kids of all cultures, religions, backgrounds. Quite a
few Mormons live here too.

There's no way that's happening in Utah.

I worked with a very famous musician and helped manage re-releases of
his records on CD when the changeover was happening from vinyl. He
received a demo tape from a rock band from Ogden. They were called
"Proof of Utah." He laughed his head off when he saw the letter.

Everyone knows Utah is a cloistered bunghole of a state.

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:25:20 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote
[...]

Everyone? Or just liberal bigots? But Utah is not a high crime state like
Washington.

jps jps is offline

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:31:44 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote
[...]

Yes, Everyone.

wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote
[...]

Is everyone aware that JPS is a bunghole? A simple yes or no answer will do.

wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote
[...]

I hope that is a rhetorical question.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

The only redeeming feature of Utah, which also happens to be white
like its "great people", is snow for skiing.

God forbid you're not a mormon if living there. It's like being an
Arab in Israel.

I can see you don't live here, haven't been here, and don't have a ****ing
clue what you are talking about. About two years ago, the non-Mormon
population exceeded the Mormon population. I think that has grown a bit
now. I see about one black person a month. I say about because there are
times when I don't see one for several months. More Hispanics. Living as a
Christian in a Mormon place is not hard. The younger Mormons are not as
zealous as their fathers and forefathers were. Shunning outsiders is only
practiced by the polygamists. There are churches of all denominations here
for people to follow their own faiths. There is even room for heathens,
pagans and hedonists, and all the church members who practice these things
in private.

There is a very live and let live attitude here because of the Mormon wall,
which keeps a lot of people separated with no real hard feelings. The
fishing and hunting is phenomenal. The ATV trails system is thousands of
miles long, and the little towns are ATV friendly where a person could spend
six months just traveling the trails, staying out in the wild, and coming
through the little towns for gas and supplies. Natural beauty abounds. The
weather is cool. It's the end of the road for me, and I can take it. I'd a
hundred times rather be here than my home town of Las Vegas, which has gone
to the dogs and gang bangers.

And they have loose gun carry laws. And they have a Bubba attitude to law
enforcement where people who shoot intruders on their homes and property are
not prosecuted. Bad guys have been for years taken out into the woods, tied
to trees, and beaten with various things to teach them how to act nice and
play well with others.

Steve

Yeah, that's your measure of a fine state, the % of sales tax.

Well, there's that and: the fact that registration on my new truck was going
to be $900 in Nevada, and was $180 in Utah. My auto insurance is 40% of what
it is in Vegas. My homeowner's and other policies are likewise less. I
have a welding trailer and a boat trailer that don't even require license
plates because they are under the weight minimums. Property taxes are far
less. Fresh fruit and vegetables are less. Gas is less. Electricity is
less. On a clear day I can see forever, well nearly a hundred miles.
Pollution is less. There's probably more, but that's only some of the
things.

Everyone lives in a "fine state", but that depends a lot on what you do for
a living, where family is located, what climate you like, and sometimes,
just the flop of the cards.

Yeah. Utah is crummy. Please stay away. You wouldn't like it.

Steve

wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Lu Powell" wrote
[...]

Yes, but with the qualifier, "what took YOU so long?"

On Aug 1, 9:33*pm, jps wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:05:21 -0600, "SteveB"

"Lu Powell" wrote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_B...matic_Rifleand the Ma 2
(just Google Browning machine gun.) *If anyone makes a comment on Utah who
has never been here, it's akin to a virgin making comments on sex.

Steve

The only redeeming feature of Utah, which also happens to be white
like its "great people", is snow for skiing.

God forbid you're not a mormon if living there. *It's like being an
Arab in Israel.

I am quite skeptical you would know how an Arab would feel as
habitating, or as a guest in Israel.