Default Lefties dont need no stinkin laws

In Honduras where Pres Zalada was illegally trying to organize a
referendum to allow himself to remain pres beyond the end of his term,
he had imported ballots from Chavez. The army which is charged by
their constitution with organizing elections took the ballots for safe
keeping. Zalada sent his thugs to steal said ballots.
Aside from the fact that the Pres of Honduras cannot organize such a
referendum, it has to be done by the legislative branch, his stealing
the ballots to make sure he "won" resulted in him being arrested after
a court order by the Supreme Court ruled his actions illegal and
unconstitutional. This was not a coup but was legal and in accord
with their constitution.
Now, Obama, Chavez and Castro want Honduras to ignore their law and
his illegal actions and put him back in power. What ever happened to
rule of law? If the constitution of a govt means nothing to these
people, maybe we should not think it applies to them and remove them
by ANY means.
Obama needs to answer to us on whether constitutionality means
anything to him.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Is that your drug-induced take on Honduras?

On Jun 30, 1:33*pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Note the total lack of reasoning on the part of HK. He is simply not
capable of forming a rational idea which is why his only skill is cut
and paste.

On Jun 30, 1:48*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Jun 30, 1:33*pm, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

and paste.- Hide quoted text -

You got it! He has shown he's not capable of original thought, that's
why he can only cut and paste, insult and tell lies.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:48:59 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jun 30, 1:33*pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

That supposes what you've written contains reason. Big leap.

On Jun 30, 2:28*pm, Gene wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Now, Obama, Chavez and Castro want Honduras to ignore their law and
his illegal actions and put him back in power. *

You keep posting "Obama, Chavez and Castro" as if they are the only
folks taking this position. I've really looked for any country, ANY
country that supports Honduras, but I can't find one.

Last time I asked this question, I got crickets..... so, I'll ask
again:

Does ANY country support Honduras in this?
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1171

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Why would any reasonable person not support following their
constitution?
jps jps is offline

wrote:
Now, Obama, Chavez and Castro want Honduras to ignore their law and
his illegal actions and put him back in power. *

You keep posting "Obama, Chavez and Castro" as if they are the only
folks taking this position. I've really looked for any country, ANY
country that supports Honduras, but I can't find one.

Last time I asked this question, I got crickets..... so, I'll ask
again:

Does ANY country support Honduras in this?

Why would any reasonable person not support following their
constitution?

Does any question get answered by another question?

Not usually and not in this case.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
On Jun 30, 1:33 pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Froggy, your "political posts" read as if the person making them were
eating desert mushrooms. Why would you expect me to take your
"reasoning" seriously?
HK HK is offline

wrote:

On Jun 30, 1:33 pm, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

An impossible leap, which is why I don't do what he wants.