posted to chi.general,misc.legal,mn.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.boats

Default If THEY can flout the laws then WE can -- and SHOULD -- too

wrote:
It's becoming increasingly obvious, untenable and intolerable for
law-abiding Americans to continue to be law-abiding as a now-estimated
30 million+ FOREIGN LAWBREAKERS who snuck into our country in the first
place continue to flout our laws left and right.

Why the HELL should any struggling U.S. citizen obey the same laws
which people WHO AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE INT HE COUNTRY IN THE FIRST
PLACE are permitted to wantonly violate?

Last week I was ticketed by a police officer for a very minor traffic
violation (it was an obvious "trap" and the cop was indeed lying in
wait, as I later realized.) As someone who's always been heavily into
traffic safety, though (to complete the pictu yes, my car actually
is a Volvo!) I did not contest the ticket on its own merits AT ALL.

HOWEVER -- and as I pointed out to the cop who ticketed me -- it just
KILLS me that at the very moment that I -- a fully licensed, registered
and insured (which includes paying extra for uninsured motorist aka
"illegal alien driver" coverage) U.S. citizen and veteran -- and others
like me are ticketed for relatively minor infractions literally
MILLIONS of unlicensed, unregistered and uninsured foreign invaders and
colonizers are de fact ALLOWED to flout way, way more serious laws than
I was being ticketed for having violated. I estimate that every third
car I see on the road daily is driven by such illegal aliens.

My respect for "the law" is being SERIOUSLY undermined. The extent of
the illegal alien invasion and colonization of my country is rapidly
becoming COMPLETELY INTOLERABLE.

I have to think -- at least I dearly hope -- that there are millions
of like-minded Americans who are about to proverbially explode into war
cries of "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!"

Then comes the ACTION.

Which brings one to another issue:

By their very nature, and from their very first step on U.S. soil,
illegal aliens have demonstrated their utter lack of concern (if not
contempt) for our laws. Their government's leaders essentially say
"F*ck you!" to every U.S. man, woman and child on a serial basis (for
example, see "Mexican big wigs say you can't stop us from invading" at
http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...howtopic=16647.)

So, too, do their elite enablers -- the Bushes, the Kennedy's the
Senator Feinslimes, the Senator Boxers (both of the latter two are
married to multimillionaires, with Sen. Feinslime's husband having
documented CLOSE business relationships with the Chinese Army, which
owns many of the slave-labor companies whose wares are sold in the USA)
-- openly and actively AID AND ABET these illegal alien foreign
invaders.

In light of the above FACTS, could a legitimate *hypothetical*
argument be made that both the illegal aliens AND their elite enablers
should be considered "fair game" for retaliation by American patriots?

After all, the illegal aliens are from the very outset LAWBREAKERS
(and, as several of the links below illustrate, once here their
lawbreaking continues as they rob/rape/steal from/murder Americans in
droves) and their elite enablers and patrons are arguably the very
WORST type of people imaginable: actual TRAITORS to their (non-elite)
countrymen, who they sell-out at every opportunity via the illegal
alien invasion as well as by using them as completely expendable
cannon-fodder to achieve the elites' own imperialistic goals.
EMAIL THIS MESSAGE AND THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:
www.predatoryaliens.com
www.immigrationshumancost.org
www.daylaborers.org
www.newnation.com/index2.html
"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather Mac Donald
http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_...gal_alien.html
See the colossal $COSTS$ of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:
www.immigrationcounters.com/
www.AmericanPatrol.com
www.SaveOurState.org
www.escapingjustice.com
http://idexer.com
http://reportillegals.com
Two of MANY cops murdered by illegals:
www.deputydavidmarch.com
www.kriseggle.org

Every single one of these invading illegal alien parasites must be
deported.

ted

posted to chi.general,misc.legal,mn.politics,talk.politics.misc,rec.boats

Chuckie dot.

-

[...]

Dot him, Jimmy Dot. Dot him good!