Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Lefties dont need no stinkin laws

On Jun 30, 2:28*pm, Gene wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Now, Obama, Chavez and Castro want Honduras to ignore their law and
his illegal actions and put him back in power. *

You keep posting "Obama, Chavez and Castro" as if they are the only
folks taking this position. I've really looked for any country, ANY
country that supports Honduras, but I can't find one.

Last time I asked this question, I got crickets..... so, I'll ask
again:

Does ANY country support Honduras in this?
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1171

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by
the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." * - Unknown

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm

Why would any reasonable person not support following their
constitution?