Default Lefties dont need no stinkin laws

On Jun 30, 7:03*pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
Gene wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Now, Obama, Chavez and Castro want Honduras to ignore their law and
his illegal actions and put him back in power. *

You keep posting "Obama, Chavez and Castro" as if they are the only
folks taking this position. I've really looked for any country, ANY
country that supports Honduras, but I can't find one.

Last time I asked this question, I got crickets..... so, I'll ask
again:

Does ANY country support Honduras in this?

The Honduran people support their own actions in this! That counts more
than any external support due to the fact that it is their country.

You've polled Hondurans?

Unlike lefties who are incapable of thought, I have read about the
Honduran Supreme Court and read the pertinent parts of their
constitution. They acted legally, responsibly and as directed by
their constitution. Obama wants them to act against their
constitution as does the OAS which is as silly as the UN. So, Yes,
Obama, Castro and Chavez fit together very well.