jps jps is offline

Default Lefties dont need no stinkin laws

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:57:22 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jun 30, 2:28*pm, Gene wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:26:36 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

wrote:
Now, Obama, Chavez and Castro want Honduras to ignore their law and
his illegal actions and put him back in power. *

You keep posting "Obama, Chavez and Castro" as if they are the only
folks taking this position. I've really looked for any country, ANY
country that supports Honduras, but I can't find one.

Last time I asked this question, I got crickets..... so, I'll ask
again:

Does ANY country support Honduras in this?

Why would any reasonable person not support following their
constitution?

Does any question get answered by another question?

Not usually and not in this case.