Default What a difference ......

....... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

...... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

mmmmmm .. I just may have another year to get to Cuba before the 'merican
hordes invade and ruin the place. ;-)

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:17:02 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

...... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

Did he say the lawyers were off the hook? I thought it was just the
practitioners who were dependent on the instructions of others.

This is where the stark difference between left and right show up.

The left aren't afraid to criticize their leaders when there's
disagreement.

The right often remain in lockstep with its leaders no matter.

"Disgust" is your sensationalized version of what's happening. On
the left, we consider it discourse, dissent, a challenge to do the
right thing.

On the right it's considered unpatriotic, sedition or appeasement.
Senior Member

On Apr 17, 8:17*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
...... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

Well, at least the Obama administration is finally providing the
openness it promised in the campaign. Of course it's only open about
issues related to the Bush administration which he is still running
against. No word yet on when they will start to be open and keep any
of the promises they made related to their own administration...
snerk I heard a pundit this morning claiming this is just the Obama
admin keeping it's promise to be more open... LOL...

wrote:

[...]

Sorry. The word "disgust" comes to mind too quickly when thinking of
Olbermann.
And before you hit the "fire" button, it is his style and manner that I
despise so much, not necessarily all his points of views. He creates more
division and distrust among people with different thoughts and ideas on a
subject than anyone I know and does so with a sneer on his face.

Back to your question .... my understanding is that the Bush's JD
department is off the hook also.

Eisboch

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:01:45 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:
No word yet on when they will start to be open and keep any of
the promises they made related to their own administration...

Well, of the 500 campaign promises Obama made, PolitiFact.com has him
breaking only six promises, and keeping 5 pages worth. Not bad, IMO
considering he's only been in office 3 months.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/
Senior Member

On Apr 17, 1:12*pm, thunder wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:01:45 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:
No word yet on when they will start to be open and keep any of
the promises they made related to their own administration...

Well, of the 500 campaign promises Obama made, PolitiFact.com has him
breaking only six promises, and keeping 5 pages worth. *Not bad, IMO
considering he's only been in office 3 months.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/

Well, I don't know how they are rating it, or how they are trimming
the info to make it look good, but the important promises such as
"reaching over party lines, bills having 5 days for study, openness
about admin officials and the waivers, no lobbiests in the admin.. the
list goes on, are being ignored...

"jps" wrote in message

"Disgust" is your sensationalized version of what's happening. On
the left, we consider it discourse, dissent, a challenge to do the
right thing.

On the right it's considered unpatriotic, sedition or appeasement.

Thanks for bringing this subject up. I don't agree with you.

It seems to me from watching and reading the various media outlets and
catching the buzz word phrases and talking points of both the lefty lefts
and the righty rights that the lefties have adopted a "we are smarter, we
are better, we are the enlightened, we are right (correct) attitude. It's at
the expense of those who don't share their viewpoints by referring to their
"inferior" status. The words "elitist" and "snob" come to mind very
quickly.

The righty rights have not picked up this habit yet, at least not to the
degree the lefty lefts have.

Examples are available daily right here in this newsgroup.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Apr 17, 1:12*pm, thunder wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:01:45 -0700, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:
No word yet on when they will start to be open and keep any of
the promises they made related to their own administration...

Well, of the 500 campaign promises Obama made, PolitiFact.com has him
breaking only six promises, and keeping 5 pages worth. *Not bad, IMO
considering he's only been in office 3 months.

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/browse/

I take it back, I see how they are running the tally.. pffftttt..
Might as well have the New York Lies do the math... snerk
Senior Member

On Apr 17, 1:15*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

[...]

Yup, take the last "answer" by JPS calling someone "daft" for having a
reasonable point of view..

Difference between c map nt and c map nt+? Gordon Cruising 1 April 17th 08 10:22 PM
What's the difference? Joe ASA 7 September 7th 07 08:52 AM
The Difference... Captain Lon ASA 40 April 24th 05 03:37 AM
What's the difference . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 7 January 8th 05 05:04 PM
difference between PDA and PPC ? Courtney Thomas Electronics 6 January 10th 04 11:32 PM