Capt. Neal®

Default What's the difference . . .

What's the difference between keckling and baggywrinkle.

NO GOOGLING.

CN
bell

Capt. Neal® wrote:
What's the difference between keckling and baggywrinkle.

NO GOOGLING.

CN

Keckling or keckle is old rope or iron chains wound around a cable

Baggywrinkle is Haggie's cat

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote;
What's the difference between keckling and baggywrinkle.

NO GOOGLING.

CN

No fair! Where's Oz to save me on his big yacht when I need him?

LP

Seahag

"bell" wrote:
Capt. Neal® wrote:
What's the difference between keckling and baggywrinkle.

NO GOOGLING.

CN

Keckling or keckle is old rope or iron chains wound around a cable

Baggywrinkle is Haggie's cat

My cat was Ballast, baggywrinkle is what's where my boobs used to be;^)

Seahag

bell

Seahag wrote:
"bell" wrote:
Capt. Neal® wrote:
What's the difference between keckling and baggywrinkle.

NO GOOGLING.

CN

Keckling or keckle is old rope or iron chains wound around a
cable Baggywrinkle is Haggie's cat

My cat was Ballast, baggywrinkle is what's where my boobs used to
be;^)
Seahag

Somebody has a cat named baggywrinkle. They say that the mind is the
second thing to go. I ferget what was the first.